Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
There is a reddit thread that someone suggested Overdraft, where you would draft like 40 cards and then make a 30 card deck. I think that's what really needs to happen

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
There is a reddit thread that someone suggested Overdraft, where you would draft like 40 cards and then make a 30 card deck. I think that's what really needs to happen
That's essentially how every real world CCG drafting setups have worked since forever so yea it makes sense. That would require way more effort on their part than tweaking back-end occurrence bonuses though so good luck :p

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
I like how we haven't even bitched about this dumbass brawl. Whining about the obscene amount of stupid RNG in a "4 copies of 8 of legendaries" brawl is kinda like calling a downs kid stupid. It's true, but everyone already knows it.

Took me 4x to get my pack. Lost to 3x 2-mana Rags, 3x Tyrant-of-the-Vale, and 3x leeroys. Won with Emp Thaur vs. a guy who dropped Lorewalker Cho his first round.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Krag

Peasant
Brawl is of course stupidly random, but I personally don't really mind that. I use the random brawls to get better at not fucking up sequencing and planning my next turns.

Some of them I only just play enough to get my pack and maybe finish a quest or two, but this one I've managed to play like 60 games so far while doing quests and after that just having some fun.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I like how we haven't even bitched about this dumbass brawl. Whining about the obscene amount of stupid RNG in a "4 copies of 8 of legendaries" brawl is kinda like calling a downs kid stupid. It's true, but everyone already knows it.

Took me 4x to get my pack. Lost to 3x 2-mana Rags, 3x Tyrant-of-the-Vale, and 3x leeroys. Won with Emp Thaur vs. a guy who dropped Lorewalker Cho his first round.
Played like 6 games and in two of the games my opponent drop cho turn 1 and than feeds me 1-3 of the spell while I give them jack shit. I just don't understand it.

But hey, deathwing for 1 mana was funny stuff on his full board.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I had an amazing brawl game where my my opponent dropped Cho on turn 1, I dropped my own, then he did, then i did again, then he dropped another, and I also dropped a third (so the board at this point is 6 Lorewalker Chos). Ended up winning that game but damn it was hilarious.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hit rank 5 finally, should've been days ago. Bring on STB nerf, guarantee at least 85% of my losses are from turn 1 stb/trogg/spirit claw coin flips. Ending up switching to plain ol' dragon priest in the end to win 4 in a row because I had just lost 3 in a row to turn 1 stbs.

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Why the fuck can't they give me one card I don't already own in every pack I earn. Jesus would that be so terrible?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider

Coming from someone who finds it comical someone comes in here each week and says this brawl is the worst, this brawl is the worst.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
rumored to be quest/expansion cards announced today
CZL3glU.png

• 2Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
rumored to be quest/expansion cards announced today
View attachment 123521
if that's somehow legit, there better be some really nice cards for other classes too. 5 mana 8/8 taunt is crazy already, doesnt give overload like flamewreathed or earth elemental, then the effect. I have a really hard time believing this card unless Blizz is finally changing their attitude and willing to inflate 5+ mana cards similarly to how the 1-3 slots have become so crazy.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
^ Was going to come in here and say its no way its an 8/8 taunt for 5 that also sets your health to 40, its going to have something you have to do, like a Voltron.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Depends on the quest, people thought Elise was a fun/crap card too at first, if this card has some quest like "Heal yourself for 30 health to unlock this card", well then great, load up on every heal imaginable to unlock an insane 5 mana minion. Quest conditions need to be in a way that helps you withstand aggro. Basically any quest I can think for the priest class would be sufficient. If it's "heal minions for x amount" then even better, can do Pyro+circle shenanigans. Maybe there's multiple objectives, but in any case, I think this specific card is strong enough to see decks built around it to unlock it ASAP.

• 1Like