Hearthstone

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Stop trading the play-a-friend quest. You fucking Jews. Just play a friend, call slippery slippery ugly or tell Famm Famm the ravens suck. Then destroy them and brag about it here.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
yea! stop trading! evil people you!

I save mine until someone offers me the 80g quest, just traded with Pipo yesterday. I think advertising to trade is tacky. Somehow Im never offered the quest before actually having one of my own, though... lol.. I will try to pay people back if they give me 80g when I can't trade one, but seems to never be the case.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Do these quests cards count against your opening hand? Or do they just appear after the mulligan, like the coin?

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
"Quest cards start in your opening hand"
Wonder if that means they automatically help thin out your deck.

Quest cards have the "Spell" identifier underneath which you can see at 6:12 in the video.

7 Deathrattles is a lot but the fact it is guaranteed to be in your opening hand means you can start working on the quest from the beginning. Only downside is you miss out on playing a 1-drop, unless you have coin. Sometimes this is relevant, especially in the current atmosphere.

---------

Reddit people commenting how they hate the Mage Legendary, but I like it. I made some N'Zoth Mage decks before and this card fits really nicely in it. It's another value card which mage has a ton of at the 5+ mana spot but very few early game value cards.

--------

Shaman spell is neat but doesn't replace Elemental Lightning at all imo, which is being lost next rotation.

• 1Like

Krag

Peasant
Those dinos with adapt look like they could be interesting. You won't always get the best choices, but it being a discovery-like choice you'll probably most of the time get something decent for the situation. Them being beasts could be a bonus for druids and hunters.

• 1Like

Neki

Molten Core Raider
7 deathrattles will be way too slow.

Aggro will find a way.

Aggro always find a way.

Hearthstone clean for 1 month and counting. No regrets.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
7 deathrattles will be way too slow.

Aggro will find a way.

Aggro always find a way.

Hearthstone clean for 1 month and counting. No regrets.

I agree with this, but we've had better metas. This is the absolute worst meta ever in existence. Aggro finds a way, it SHOULD exist, but it shouldn't be this prevalent. Games are WAY WAY WAY too fast right now. These quests look like a decent way to slow it up, depends on the rest. The priest card is basically a better Reno, and might even be more consistent depending how many Deathrattles in your deck.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know if the quests will slow aggro if it is essentially starting your opening hand with one less card. But a card that powerful you could put in however many low cost deathrattles you can and have the quest completed turn 6/7 every time. But yeah, aggro usually kills you turns 5/6. Double mistress may help get you there. A lot of possibilities with a card that powerful.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know if the quests will slow aggro if it is essentially starting your opening hand with one less card. But a card that powerful you could put in however many low cost deathrattles you can and have the quest completed turn 6/7 every time. But yeah, aggro usually kills you turns 5/6. Double mistress may help get you there. A lot of possibilities with a card that powerful.

Yea I'm thinking with a card that powerful you could have so many low-tier "trash" deathrattles that it doesn't even matter much. I'm really thankful that museum curator and Sylvanas go away, don't want N'Zoth priest being so crazy.

2x mistress
2x hoarder
2x n'zoth tentacle
1x thalnos
2x shade

One big issue I have is how decks like this will compete with Jade Druid.

• 1Like

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The retroactively adding Elemental type to cards really shows the advantages and also the lack of foresight required for the digital CCG format. Like, Magic had creature types of every single creature card from the get-go in the early 90s. Why didn't HS implement that for at least basic things even if they had no cards to take advantage of it yet? Retroactively adding tribal power to cards because of synergy but making it selective is pretty goddamn dumb.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Krag

Peasant
Jesus announcement for more shit in 3 weeks. I fucking hate you Blizzard
They sort of had to do the announcement now since the pre-order goes into the client with the patch.

Yeah, it'll be annoying to wait on, but having card reveals stretched out over a full month would be even worse (see Gadgetzan)

The last four of the adaptations were posted on reddit so these are the options:
Liquid Membrane - Can't be targeted by spells or Hero Powers.
Flaming Claws - +3 Attack
Crackling Shield - Divine Shield
Living Spores - Deathrattle: Summon two 1/1 Plants.
Massive - Taunt
Lightning Speed - Windfury
Volcanic Might - +1/+1
Rocky Carapace - +3 Health
Shrouding Mist - Stealth until your next turn
Poison Spit - Destroy any minion damaged by this one (The Emperor Cobra/Pit Snake ability)

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Probably the same as it does with Unearthed Raptor. I don't remember how N'Zoth reacts with that card, but it's gotta be the same!

5/7 for 5 isn't bad.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
N'Zoth does not bring back raptor, but that's effectively not a DR minion, it hits the board vanilla then copies the friendly DR. So if adapt drops the minion vanilla, and then lets you choose its effect, N'Zoth probably shouldn't bring it back either. I think that's how discover works so this will probably be the same thing.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is a leak. Name might be bad translation. Interesting that adapt will have some more creative uses than just the card being played.

ZZuq7W3.png

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea that Dino makes it seem like Adapt is just a Buff so looks like N'Zoth won't work. I was thinking maybe they made different copies of all the Adapt minions with their options, different art depending how it adapts (like Jade Golems). But that would have been a ton of work, like 12 copies of every minion... oh well.

I guess since it's a buff, the +stat Adapts can also be silenced off.

• 1Like