Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So, I drafted a Priest today. It feels pretty broken, but I'm only at 2-0 atm. Golden cards a pretty awesome, I've put a lot of time into getting them so it's nice to be able to use them. It's nice not to have to play around everything under the sun. It seemed like there was better options to draft, and there was definitely the ability to do more synergy stuff like reliably get dragons.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
You can only access these card packs after the Journey to Un’Goro expansion is available in mid April.

Mid April, announce at end of Feb, ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you Blizzard

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Damn these conversations make me wonder how anyone saw more than 5 cards? No one knows what this meta will be like. I stand by my comment, though. Set looks like it should be fun and the priest spell will see lots of play.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Arena feels like it's going to be insanely dominated by Kabal classes even more so in standard. At least my first shot at Shaman (went 8-3 with that priest) I got very few Jade cards

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Month of Jade shaman is incoming. Between Hex and Devolve being able to fuck up basically any strategy and jade being a retarded mechanic, who the fuck needs 4 mana 7/7s or 0 mana 5/5s with taunt?

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You can only access these card packs after the Journey to Un’Goro expansion is available in mid April.

Mid April, announce at end of Feb, ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you Blizzard
I'm just happy it's next month and not May haha.

I don't think I'm going to bother playing much Hearthstone this month, I'm going to squat in Overwatch. With the OW end of season for a week I actually played too much Hearthstone in this dog-shit meta.

February was the first month where getting to 5 was actually a chore. Usually I get there by mid-month casually but the meta is too refined and games are too much of a toss-up because of it. It took me till last night to finally get 5 and that actually involved a few hours of grinding games....

I started the night 1 star into 6 too. I just couldn't get a streak going. This is while playing every meta deck: Renolock, Dragon Priest, Jade Shaman, Pirate Warrior. On my second round of Jade Shaman I finally put together a streak to get there. Ugh.

The Golden Epic better be goddamn worth it!

On the bright side, I dusted my golden buccs for that sweet 1600 dust.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
first day of a new season! my thoughts on pirate shaman nerf
keep-calm-and-mrglmrgl-mrglmrgl.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Origin

Molten Core Raider
The game is in as poor of a shape as i've ever seen it. This meta shits on the ONiK shamanstone by a long shot. What a fucking shame.

• 2Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Go 12-1 with Pirate Warrior, only loss to a Priest that nuts Kazakus > AoE + Armor > Reno to survive at 2hp, get 3 golden legendaries I already have. FeelsHearthstoneMan

Edit: Opening the 50 packs, got golden Auctionmaster Beardo lol

Edit2: Also got Inkmaster Solia, Don Han'cho, Sergeant Sally (twice), and Knuckles

Edit3: 10,085 dust from disenchants. I'm up to 15360 dust lol

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Go 12-1 with Pirate Warrior, only loss to a Priest that nuts Kazakus > AoE + Armor > Reno to survive at 2hp, get 3 golden legendaries I already have. FeelsHearthstoneMan

Edit: Opening the 50 packs, got golden Auctionmaster Beardo lol

Edit2: Also got Inkmaster Solia, Don Han'cho, Sergeant Sally (twice), and Knuckles

Edit3: 10,085 dust from disenchants. I'm up to 15360 dust lol

At what point did you realize you're a fag for posting that shit and admitting you played pirate war?

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I loved the brawl last time but won't partake this time around. The meta is too shit for me to deal with it in that setting. Also peeved they continue to roll this brawl out right before an expansion. Its insulting actually. They could still remove same amount of gold... Maybe more... by having this brawl sooner than 1 month out from an expac. Sad.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
At what point did you realize you're a fag for posting that shit and admitting you played pirate war?
Why would i not do the first one with the highest win rate deck when people play a bunch of dumb things? I'm playing jade druid now and might do a dragon priest one. Playing something dumb is retarded when the rewards are so good

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I loved the brawl last time but won't partake this time around. The meta is too shit for me to deal with it in that setting. Also peeved they continue to roll this brawl out right before an expansion. Its insulting actually. They could still remove same amount of gold... Maybe more... by having this brawl sooner than 1 month out from an expac. Sad.
They should do it twice per cycle imo. Like three weeks after and three weeks before each expansion

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Why would i not do the first one with the highest win rate deck when people play a bunch of dumb things? I'm playing jade druid now and might do a dragon priest one. Playing something dumb is retarded when the rewards are so good

My sarcasm font wasn't working, i guess. It's a pretty big deal to win 12, regardless of the deck. So, grats!

Aside from the fact that it's definitely the most op deck atm, i was more making fun of the fact that it is by far the most boring deck to play.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's definitely not a thought intensive deck. Minimal decisions aside from when to trade or not, a lot of games are won or lost simply on did you draw a fast enough opening

• 1Like