Hearthstone

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Random cost. I just so happened to have the 8/8 that costs 12 but 1 less for every card my opponent was holding. Brought the cost down to 0.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Tavern Brawl as Rogue, Turn 1 coin (spawns the 0/2 taunt) Bloodbloom (next spell costs health instead of mana, spawns Totem Golem), Dinosize the taunt which spawns the 7/7 charge guy.

lol. So Turn 1 I had 20 attack on the board, and dealt 7 to face.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Tavern Brawl as Rogue, Turn 1 coin (spawns the 0/2 taunt) Bloodbloom (next spell costs health instead of mana, spawns Totem Golem), Dinosize the taunt which spawns the 7/7 charge guy.

lol. So Turn 1 I had 20 attack on the board, and dealt 7 to face.

And then he conceded and ruins the rest of the fun? :D

I just went priest, got out a Stalagg for 2 mana and opponent concedes. Not doing this brawl again lol. All the games likely end by turn 2-3.
I guess it's ok for quest completions.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good brawl to finish the "play 50 druid cards" quest.

Just don't expect to win any games. 30 Raven idols is remarkably anti-tempo while all the other brawls greatly improve tempo

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
completed my grind to Legend with this deck:

80% win rate, 2 losses to the same Kazakus Priest fml.

Legend #292 and 9 days earlier than last month :D

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
How did finga feel in it? I've thought about making a deck pretty similar
Really good and necessary imo. I've always been lacking card draw with this midrange version but finja helps solve that. When it's just curator I find myself waiting on top decks too much. Finja also great at taking back board.

I removed Kodo and a aldor for the crabs, which haven't seen too much work but honestly in this meta kodo and aldor aren't tearing it up that much and crabs can be squeezed into tarim turns if against priest/mage etc.

• 1Like

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I basically never play Paladin. Don't have Finja, Tarim, or Rag. I don't even have two Vilefin inquisitors!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
I basically never play Paladin. Don't have Finja, Tarim, or Rag. I don't even have two Vilefin inquisitors!
Lightlord is the bane of my life. He's so obnoxious - can't just silence him, doesn't matter, still an enormous body. Unlike Oldschool Rag, he gets to choose who he hits. 8/8 fo real, when I just used my control cards for finja, silence for tirion, and a direct damage vs. the 2 8/6 murlocs you got down on turn 5, and then you drop freaking 8/8*heals for 8*.

Maybe I'm just being bitchy after seeing 4 murlocadins in the past 6 matches.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol look at those priest matches, fucking hate that broken ass class. 18 minutes and 15 minutes long, just ridiculous

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
vS Data Reaper Report #47 | Vicious Syndicate (vS)

1.JPG

Regarding Secret Mage, I'm not sure what the most optimized deck is but OmegaZero has modified his list (which I posted on last page).

The changes are:

-1 Babbling Book
-1 Cabalist Tome
-2 Kabal Courier

+1 Antonidas
+1 Fireland's Portal
+2 Burgly Bully

-----------

The most common Secret Mage list is this one:

Snuxi's Tempo secret mage

-----

OmegaZero's Current List:

Omegazero's Secret Mage - CN vs EU 2017 Playoffs

---------

Keep in mind that even though Secret Mage is listed as "Tier 1", that's only because of their breakpoints where any deck over 52% is Tier 1, it's only 0.5% over the Tier 2 decks, not a huge distance.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
lol look at those priest matches, fucking hate that broken ass class. 18 minutes and 15 minutes long, just ridiculous

LOL, that guy was a brick wall. It was Kazakus Priest with Mind Control and shit. On the 2nd round I nearly beat him with the murloc flood, got him to about 6 health, but then he pulls a clutch Curator into Primordial Drake which shut me down and I couldn't recover. He even had Ysera and in the 2nd game he took a 2nd Mind Control from his Shadow Visions... rekt.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users