Hearthstone

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
From the flavor text, it's just because they're loud as fuck. Somehow deafening cries also makes mute their targets I guess?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Paladins can demolish hunter decks too. Just pack some heals and taunts. Keep his board clear and don't overuse your hero power. I'd say I win about 75% with paladin vs. hunter. I really only lose when RNG screws me over worse than usual.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So apparently big game hunter won't kill a stealthed minion. Things I learn in arena!

Elerion

N00b
Stealthed minions can't be targeted by the opponent at all. They can only be hit by AOE effects and random effects.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah. Stealth is different from shit like faerie dragon.

*edit*

Stealth is basically hexproof from MTG.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess I was thinking his battle cry was "random" since it isn't targeted manually (is it? I don't have it in constructed, maybe I've just never used it before) and it was the only minion on the board and had 7 attack (ravenholdt assassin). I've learned a number of things the hard way like that, but its getting to be less overall surprises. I still won that match but lesson learned.

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thanks to the open beta, I had my first 12 wins today in arena! Though I drafted a ridiculous Paladin deck with 2 legendaries, 2 weapons, 2 consecrates and an equality with a bunch of solid neutrals. Think I may take a break for a bit now until release.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm definitely starting to think there's some new blood in the arena tonight. This is the most matches I've won for a while.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
It probably doesn't help that you went all in like fucking crazy right off the bat. Playing casual, doing a daily a day and some arenas here and there and sometimes not playing all weekend it is fairly fun.
Yeah. Although the main reason I had so much fun before was because I was opening 6 packs a day and doing a million drafts and opening legendaries every other day. Now that I can't infinite draft and ranked is all FOTM over and over, it's just boring. And when I do get arena it pisses me off too much. Whereas before, I did well enough that when I did badly in an arena run, I didn't mind so much cos I had enough gold from doing so well in all my other arenas for the day/week.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I guess I was thinking his battle cry was "random" since it isn't targeted manually (is it? I don't have it in constructed, maybe I've just never used it before) and it was the only minion on the board and had 7 attack (ravenholdt assassin). I've learned a number of things the hard way like that, but its getting to be less overall surprises. I still won that match but lesson learned.
It is targettable, but if you play it with no valid targets it doesn't ask you for a target, similar to other stuff like this. So yeah that's why it doesn't work with stealth.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just drafted a zero weapon warrior deck, should go 12-0.

Here's the decklisthttp://i.imgur.com/ddVt7rV.png

FWIW, I'm not *THAT* terrible a drafter. The draft gave me zero fiery, zero reapers, zero weaponsmiths, just shit after shit after shit. Even all the rares were pretty much garbage, and no epics/legendaries.

BTW I'm 2-0 so far lol

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Your results aren't typical if mine is any indicator, two amazing drafts and got amazing opponents 3/4 of the time. (Like first deck was 4x Defias, 3x Shadowstep and equal ridiculousness - but faced opponents with 4x Swipe by turn 7 and shit like that)

Went 3-3 and 4-3 with very solid drafts.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Finally a good pack

di9ykTX.jpg