Hearthstone

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My last couple packs have been total shit. Getting one single rare and all commons. One pack the only rare was an Alarm-o-Bot.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Lol, on a roll tonight

GNFzIio.jpg

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So have they just like temporarily removed the ability to abandon a quest altogether?

My last 3 packs have no joke been 1 rare and all been Sunwalker and I already have 2 of them. That's what I get for opening 2 legendaries in one pack early on and shit.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So have they just like temporarily removed the ability to abandon a quest altogether?

My last 3 packs have no joke been 1 rare and all been Sunwalker and I already have 2 of them. That's what I get for opening 2 legendaries in one pack early on and shit.
Yeah it was bugged and you'd lose the quest like half the time, so they turned it off until they "figure out the issue". Couple months or so.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Just out of curiosity, I've been keeping track of my Tinkmaster's proc. Small sample size of course but after 21 uses I have turned 11 minions into 1/1 squirrels and 10 minions into 5/5 devilsaurs.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
The devilsaurs are just a bit more memorable. Especially the ones that cost you the game. Still though, I love Tink and am glad I crafted him. He's just so useful as Legendary removal. Especially Tirion, Ragnaros, Ysera and so on. Basically any time a 5/5 is better than what you're currently facing, Tink has some value.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh i totally managed to evisc myself last night which most likely cost me the match. I think I also managed to fireball myself back during the tutorial. They should really add a confirmation message any time you target yourself with direct damage.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just played a paladin in Arena, we were both at 0/0 first round. He immediately opens up with "I'm sorry" and then every time he makes a good play or kills one of my creatures he tosses out an "I'm sorry."

It was a close match but I wound up winning. What is protocol here, do I give him an "I'm sorry" back, or thank him, "Well played" or what?

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Has anyone seen news on an actual iOS beta? Would love to play this on my iPad. Ill probably be playing a ton more once that happens.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just played a paladin in Arena, we were both at 0/0 first round. He immediately opens up with "I'm sorry" and then every time he makes a good play or kills one of my creatures he tosses out an "I'm sorry."

It was a close match but I wound up winning. What is protocol here, do I give him an "I'm sorry" back, or thank him, "Well played" or what?
protocol is you squelch him.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider

The first thing I do with any match up is to squelch my opponent regardless of who they are.

In your case, you spend the last turn spamming "I'm Sorry" over and over again until the timer is about to run out and then hit him for lethal.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
So last night I went against a priest who put down a northshire cleric on turn 1. This is normal play so I coined and put down a fairy dragon and I then proceeded to watch him to try use his removal card on my fairy dragon to no luck obviously. Realizing I had lethal on the greatest card ever in his deck on turn 1, he conceded.

My mind was blown.