Hearthstone

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Play before school hours/prime time, like morning/noon or so. During the night is a bit more random, but generally mostly good players too so yeah, during the day is best.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It's going to vary from person to person and deck to deck. It's not easy to "dodge" competition.

With that being said, I found that during the week, mid-afternoon is my worst time. I have more trouble during afternoons than at any other time of day.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some nights are just not your night in this game, horrible draws and at least 3 aggro decks top decked a win when they were out of steam, including a hunter that killed me by explosive trap on a turn I had lethal
frown.png

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just managed my first 12 win arena run. I thought this was a decent deck, but not 12 win worthy. I had pretty good luck with the draws. Reward was kind of meh.. 12 wins should get you a legendary or an extra pack or something.

rrr_img_68431.jpg

rrr_img_68432.jpg

The Master

Bronze Squire
I can't see what your top 6 cards are, but a Shaman with 2x Hex and 2x Lightning Storm+a strong curve I'd be disappointed not to get 12 wins. In fact I can't think of a Shaman draft where I got 2x Lightning Storm where I didn't go 12 wins.

Also you can get 2 packs at 12 wins, or a foil common/rare, or an epic. Plus all that gold.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's going to vary from person to person and deck to deck. It's not easy to "dodge" competition.

With that being said, I found that during the week, mid-afternoon is my worst time. I have more trouble during afternoons than at any other time of day.
What time zone are you guys referring to or does it matter? Mid afternoon to me might be morning to you.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I liked to play with a few secrets in my old Mage deck. The trick for me (that seemed to work) was to have only one of any secret. It kept them guessing and it absolutely caused some 'forced errors' on their part. Now is this good enough to consistently beat Legendary players? Probably not. But at your pauper ranks it is different, cheap, and in my opinion, fun.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I played my first two Legendary players today at rank 13ish. One was playing paladin and the other was warrior. My daily was Warrior so I was using trusty control warrior and managed to beat them both. The big change to the deck I made was to include Blood Knights due to all of the Zoo so I'm sure the Paladin player was going "what the fuck? Who the hell runs blood knight?" But every time I think of swapping them back out, the meta keeps them in. If not zoo, now it's paladins.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
curse-of-naxxramas-voidcaller.png

This is from yesterday, did I miss the post about it? Anyway, looks pretty meh, if it was 3mana it'd be great but at 4 for a 3/4 it's kinda weak and there's not that many demons that would make it worth it. I mean even a flame imp isn't too bad but it's not like that great and since handlocks don't run actual demons I'm not sure who would use this.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I read that as battlecry at first, thought it was pretty broken.

As a death rattle, it's instead a pretty shitty, like basically everything else spoiled from Naxx so far.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wouldn't say its shitty, but I don't know if it fits into any of the current warlock decks, might be able to build a new demon deck with sacrifical pacts, void terrors, maybe illidan? Free illidan would be the dream. But at 4 mana for 3/4 even if you get out a flame imp or void walker, you're getting 4/7 or 6/6 in stats for 4 mana, not shitty at all.

Northerner

N00b
Make it a random demon from your deck and it might be nice or as a battlecry of course. As it is though, I'm not seeing immediate uses for a 4 drop with 3/4. It isn't bad but it isn't great.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
It synergizes well with demons obviously and I used to love my demon deck. This card would be welcomed in that deck. Overall it is limited and isn't mind blowing but not every card is made for the meta.
wink.png

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Just managed my first 12 win arena run. I thought this was a decent deck, but not 12 win worthy. I had pretty good luck with the draws. Reward was kind of meh.. 12 wins should get you a legendary or an extra pack or something.

rrr_img_68431.jpg

rrr_img_68432.jpg
That is a retarded award for 12 wins. I agree, Legendary card, 500 Gold, and a couple packs would be much better.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Bottom line is, no, secret mage isn't really viable. Mage and Pally secrets are too easy to play around. Vaporize or Mirror Entity on a big creature is fantastic. Vaporize or Mirror Entity on a chump creature is terrible. Also, secrets make terrible draws if you end up behind.

The cardpool is too small to create something on your own. For example, Miracle Rogue isn't even a new deck, it just got popular because it was a great answer to where the meta was shifting, and now it's staying popular because most of the decks people come up with to try and counter it are awful.
I have a mage secret deck I climbed fairly high with. Vaporize and Mirror entity are left out of it because they are shit secrets.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know I was thinking with that void caller card, harvest golem is a 2/3 for 3 and death rattle and it gets used a lot, this card is very similar except it uses a card from your hand.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
The Harvest Golem will usually trade well or cause your opponent to use some premium removal to deal with it. I don't see a 3/4 played on turn four trading with anything before its deathrattle goes off. It just looks like a good way to 2 for 1 yourself. Maybe someone will use it in a gimmick deck with Pit Lords and Illidan but other than that it looks terrible.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sense Demon for Voidcaller, Jaraxus.

Turn 3: Coin + Voidcaller, Sacrifical Pact. Presto, OBLIVION.

Take you all the way to Rank 20.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Actually, that's kind of interesting that you could stack your deck such that Sense Demons always dumped those two cards into your hand. I don't think it means anything but it's still neat.