Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm sitting on 0 gold. Because nothing I've seen from the spoilers looks like it's going to shake the meta up at all. When they actually release Naxx, 6 months from now, then we'll see.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Like hell it doesn't. It forces them to use a silence or you get a free Doomguard with no discards.
It can be argued a doomguard played on the opponents turn lets them answer it without dealing with the charge, which is the strongest part of doomguard. Forcing out a doomguard and then using hex, polymorph, SW: Death, etc is a play I'd love to make when facing zoo.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It can be argued a doomguard played on the opponents turn lets them answer it without dealing with the charge, which is the strongest part of doomguard. Forcing out a doomguard and then using hex, polymorph, SW: Death, etc is a play I'd love to make when facing zoo.
I mean, Zoo is a board control deck. You don't play it when they can easily kill it. So you force them to have multiple answers at the same time.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's a way of not getting fucked by having multiple Doomguards in hand or Doomguard + Soulfire and Zoo losses tend to involve getting fucked on discards.

So I take it back. I still like dwarf as it almost always lets you trade something up or break though but having a way to have two doomguards in your hand and getting to play both of them is pretty good.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm sitting on 0 gold. Because nothing I've seen from the spoilers looks like it's going to shake the meta up at all. When they actually release Naxx, 6 months from now, then we'll see.
No way does naxx not really shake up the meta, look what happens when they change just a few cards, you honestly think nothing will change when they add 30 new ones?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I finally found out how to win against Miracle Rogue with the newer version of Control Warrior (runs only 1 Armorsmith and 2 of the 4/3 charge guys). Armoring up is the most important thing. For most of the game it will be a near empty board so if you have the choice between playing a card or armoring up, armor is usually the better way to go. So if you have a 3 drop, you wait until turn 5 to play it when you can armor up first. Beyond that it's a slow game where you just attempt to whittle them down a bit until the very late game when you simply burst them down. There's no better feeling than sitting at 36 health when the rogue is 7 and you're holding Gorehowl.

I was probably playing it wrong but when I was playing the old version of Control Warrior, Miracle Rogue was an auto-lose for me since the warrior is so late game focused that it wasn't hard for the rogue to get their combo pieces. But like I said, armor is the most important thing you have against a Miracle Rogue since it really limits their ability to burst you down in a single turn which is what their deck is trying to do.

Pretty surprised this deck with zero flamestrikes went to 12 wins. My opponents were 4xshaman, 4xmage, 3xdruid, 1xpaladin, 1xhunter. Got 480 gold which is pretty nice preparation for Naxx. Spellpower cone of colds can be pretty gross sometimes.

YIeqY97.jpg

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Pretty surprised this deck with zero flamestrikes went to 12 wins. My opponents were 4xshaman, 4xmage, 3xdruid, 1xpaladin, 1xhunter. Got 480 gold which is pretty nice preparation for Naxx. Spellpower cone of colds can be pretty gross sometimes.

YIeqY97.jpg
That deck had a great curve...And lots of utility. Flamestrikes are a coping mechanism for when you are getting beat, or suckering a weaker player into overextension. I bet you won most games on tempo.

Xalara

Golden Squire
So I am just getting into Hearthstone. What are the best websites for reading up on arena strategy, meta game, etc.? Basically I am looking for something similar to StarCityGames.com

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you're just getting started, you don't need to worry about the meta game for a long long time.

As for arena

Google

*edit*

Not trying to be a dick, thats not just a link to google it's a link to a google search for 'trump arena guide' which should get you all the links you need.