Hearthstone

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Just remember to put the 2/6 hero power costs 1 in your deck...Sprinkle in whatever hero power abilities you want - Mukla's champ, etc

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Wish I had a 2nd Poisoned Blade. No way am I crafting one for a Brawl haha. Would be nice to see it actually not be the worst card in the game though. This Brawl is easy to win if you also just ignore the bs and aggro people. Finished a Shaman dominance quest in about 10 mins flat. Used my hero power a grand total of 1 time out of 5 games.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or instead of all that funky inspire shit, you could play something aggressive and win before any of it matters.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Or instead of all that funky inspire shit, you could play something aggressive and win before any of it matters.
Ya man, aggro works, don't get offended.
Rogue is going to be just as free wins, if not more so anyway due to their early game dominance.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Would be nice to see it actually not be the worst card in the game though.
With Sir Finley, this card is no longer the worst in the game... it's still sub-par though! Relying on Sir Finley makes it too inconsistent. As an example, gaining +2 armor & +1 atk dmg is really good for 2 mana as opposed to just +1 atk dmg... if you can pull it off somehow.

Taho

N00b
So what popular streamer was playing Reno Pally? Just ran into 2 in a row on the ladder at rank 7 after not having seen any for weeks.

Edit: They played exact same deck too as far as I could tell.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Patron took me all the way to five today after starting at 13 or 14. Pretty happy about that, especially since I won't get to play much, if any, tmrw. Hoping I get a decent golden epic that I still need.

Taho

N00b
That's a pretty impressive run. I've been stuck at 6-7 the past few days and haven't hit 5 yet this month. I had a Shaman quest that I did in ranked... bad idea.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Runs Grom, Boom, 2 Korkorans, 2 Unstable Ghouls, 1 frothing, 2 slams. The 2 ghouls are money in the early game against all the pallies and aggro. Not convinced on the 2 Korkorans though,I think one's enough. I linked a nice write up on patrons and their place in the current meta a few posts up.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Brawl is fucking annoying when your opponent pretty much gets the deal 1 damage to all your guys and get a 2/2 for each that dies this way.....1/3 of the time he hero powers.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Runs Grom, Boom, 2 Korkorans, 2 Unstable Ghouls, 1 frothing, 2 slams. The 2 ghouls are money in the early game against all the pallies and aggro. Not convinced on the 2 Korkorans though,I think one's enough. I linked a nice write up on patrons and their place in the current meta a few posts up.
Sorry, missed that post. Been reading the thread on different devices.

I like the deck, bit more stable than old patron warrior. But it still seems overly susceptible to a shitty draw. I'm still considering running 2 Frothings because people go out of their way to remove it asap, even on an empty board.