Hearthstone

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Reno is one of those cards where the opponent always has it in hand to make a huge game winning play but when you are sitting there at 5 life reno jackson is safely buried in your deck.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Reno is one of those cards where the opponent always has it in hand to make a huge game winning play but when you are sitting there at 5 life reno jackson is safely buried in your deck.
Reno is so important to the deck that I usually don't even mulligan it if I start with it initially anymore.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder what the odds are that I would put together a freeze mage deck for the brawl and promptly run into 4 mill rogues in a row.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The Murloc shaman really does crush in brawl. I don't know what would ever possess people to put the 0 mana 1/1 in their deck though.

DrLifetilt_sl

shitlord
Haven't really played HS since October, bought LoE couple of days ago. Apart from renolock are there any new good decks? Picked secret paladin, renolock and patron to do some ranking. Best deck so far for me has been patron (once i cleared the teen ranks where there are still a lot of priests). Reno is fun, but slowish and i am still getting the hang of it. In EU i've seen mainly face/mid hunters, aggro shamans, secret/mid paladins, mid/egg druids and tempo mages. Almost no warriors, warlocks, rogues and priests past rank 12.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So here's my current take on combo priest. Elise is an alternate win condition when you don't have enough juice left to seal the deal with combo. Missing card is an entomb that I swapped Malygos out for to try today. Other pic is just an old brawl from mid december that I thought was pretty funny because of the RNG involved, but I never posted it.

rrr_img_122474.jpg
rrr_img_122475.jpg

*edit*

Of course when your combo deck is teched heavily against paladins and you go 20 games without seeing one, you might get a trifle frustrated.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Getting fairly close to my first golden hero. 60 away for Lock. Not sure what Ill play next since I'm really liking Zoo and Reno right now. Maybe just bite the bullet on secrets pally.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Whats up with when someone concedes you don't get quest credit right away? Did I miss some announcement or something?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just played against some mental defect who, among other things, opened on turn by going 'molten, twilight drake, tap', and I lost because I was playing otk and got a terrible start. how the fuck can people that stupid even tie their own shoes?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I like patron warrior but holy shit is the deck streaky. If you don't get either axes in your starting hand it like wtf do you do for first few turns? So many of the early cards in this deck are so weak by themselves.

Any tricks to dealing with the early game as patron?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like patron warrior but holy shit is the deck streaky. If you don't get either axes in your starting hand it like wtf do you do for first few turns? So many of the early cards in this deck are so weak by themselves.

Any tricks to dealing with the early game as patron?
Control warrior is the same way. The only trick to dealing with the early game is drawing one (or more) of your weapons.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dropped Millhouse in the brawl today and the next turn my partner (?) emoted thank you before pyro'ing me in the face for lethal.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think I might actually hate this brawl more than the all RNG one. And you actually have to win it for the pack this time? Fuck You Blizzard.
Really? I've only lost this brawl twice, and it was with the same partner both times. This is far easier (or better balanced at least) than the previous mechazod seeing as how this time both heroes are equally capable of assisting the other and damaging mechazod.