Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
0-3 against pirate warrior and then 2 control decks. I'll try it again later.
I mean I should probably warn you the deck had probably a 52% win rate before that streak. Its not t1, but evidently can shine in the right circumstances. And there are growing pains with the deck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
play a friend quest looking to swap with someone else who has play a friend.

phineas#1798

*edit*

Quest done, but for future reference when I post this it means I'm looking for someone else who has the 80g quest.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
I actually didn't read your whole post when I added you as a friend. Which is why I just accepted both challenges. I just add everybody who posts now. I'll hit you up first next time I get the play a friend one.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I figured it was an honest mistake which is why I didn't call anyone out by name :p

• 1Like

Lusiphur

Peasant
Be nice if they ever fixed the Mac client so CTRL click works again. That's only been broken for a year.

• 1Like

ex-genj

Golden Squire
did they make it so you can play for more than an hour before the screen turns into a kaleidoscope?

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm assuming you are talking about a Mac. Is that a common thing?

• 1Like

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
For all the other newbs at this game: I started playing with a simple Midrange Hunter deck and it's much easier to get some wins. It's fairly cheap in terms of card costs: Call of the Wild is the most expensive. No crazy Legendaries.
Eloise's Karazhan Midrange Hunter - Hearthstone Decks

I'm up to rank 15 now and I can see more interesting decks come up already. The Agro Shaman seems to be the biggest pain in the ass to fight for me. And I still get steamrolled by people who pull out a Yogg or whatever else to just perform their spell fountain and snag an easy win on me. But I do better than the other decks I had been playing .

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I still find it insane you guys are all hating the game so much right now. I've put in more time lately then I have in a long time, in all the formats. I spread my time between Standard (rank 5 atm), Wild (rank 9ish), and Arena (sucking massive dick). I played a lot of a Medivh Yogg Druid in Standard (no token or malygos package, I think both are inconsistent and weaken the deck) with a little bit of Midrange Shaman once I got golden Druid. Dragon Priest has been interesting in wild, though I think I need to tweek that deck because I'm struggling more against Agro than I think I should be. I used to be infinite in arena easily, but lately I've been struggling and generally stuck in the 5-6 win range which is a little frustrating. I think I'm drafting poorly and just playing well enough to not shit out.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Quest done, but for future reference when I post this it means I'm looking for someone else who has the 80g quest.
I mean.. you can certainly try, but any specific quest is pretty rare. Even with say.. 50 friends, the chances someone else has it at same time as you AND is online when you are is gonna be pretty slim.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean.. you can certainly try, but any specific quest is pretty rare. Even with say.. 50 friends, the chances someone else has it at same time as you AND is online when you are is gonna be pretty slim.

You're right, there's no way I could get it done before the quest expires. :p

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Faggots that play out their turn even though they know they've lost, then concede immediately after clicking end turn.

Might go cross post in the jimmied rustles thread.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I always take is as there dick is small, compensating for other failures.

• 1Like

Haka

N00b
Pulled Al'Akir and King Crush.

Still missing a few important classic neutral legendaries but was happy to get these guys all the same.

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Alright bros. It's advice time.

I'm semi wanting to climb the ladder, but i don't feel like doing it on my tempo mage. I've given up on rogue - all iterations, and believe me i've tried it all. I have some warrior cards, but not enough for control or dragon warrior. I'd love to try a serious paladin deck, but i don't have the dust and i'm missing major legendaries like Tirion and Light-Rag. I have like 2.5k dust and can craft some stuff, but basically the options are:

Midrange Shaman
OR
Malygos Miracle Druid

Do i go to the dark side or do i actually play something that requires some semblance of skill?

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I personally think Malygos sucks in Druid. It's too many dead cards that you're trying not to play. This is my Druid list I ran with great success this weekend, though I've taken out Emperor and put in a second Ancient of War

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Origin

Molten Core Raider
I personally think Malygos sucks in Druid. It's too many dead cards that you're trying not to play. This is my Druid list I ran with great success this weekend, though I've taken out Emperor and put in a second Ancient of War

Truthfully, i tried various iterations of druid a while back. I wasn't very good at it and i had basically all the pre-Kara cards: Fandral, Cenarius, Yogg, AoWs, whisps, etc. I always found that i needed more defense. I see you're running 2x Moonglade portal, which is way more defense than what i had before so it might be worth trying. Either way though, i have all of the non druid cards from your deck, so it wouldn't be too difficult to try it, if i do craft Fandral and the rest of the druid stuff that i need.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The Moonglades help a ton. Ideally you cast them after you've played Medivh and you get 2 6 drops, which is insane. They can also heal minions like Medivh, the Ancient of Wars, or Arcane Giants if you aren't worried about your health allowing them to trade better.

I'd say Fandral is a pretty good craft. He's played in every Druid deck, and he won't rotate out for another 18 months or so. He can make some pretty ridiculous combo turns. Even just getting a Raven Idol and Wrath off while he is out can be some pretty big swings

• 1Like