Heroes of the Storm

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It seems the first time I boot up Hots it is a total crap shoot if I get coop, hero or quick. It doesn't give a fuck what I select.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Going to the shop can also change game modes. The other day I queued for hero league, went to the shop, someone disconnected while trying to join and it kicked me to a queue screen so even though the two screens look totally different, without thinking I hit the queue button on my screen and it wasn't until I was loading in I realized it was quick match. When I finished the game I was waiting at the hero mode screen.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
It depends on the bot too. The ultra squishy ones like nova usually just feed themselves into the teams meat grinder over and over
Thats true, nova is definitely one of the worst bots you can get.

Tenks

Going to the shop can also change game modes. The other day I queued for hero league, went to the shop, someone disconnected while trying to join and it kicked me to a queue screen so even though the two screens look totally different, without thinking I hit the queue button on my screen and it wasn't until I was loading in I realized it was quick match. When I finished the game I was waiting at the hero mode screen.
Nah I was queued up as Abathur. Dropped into hero league. I got my Murky to 4 the day before and queued for QM and got put into Coop. Queued for hero league and got throw into QM with my Abathur (the last hero I played QM with.) It is getting annoying.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Almost worked my way out of my hero league duo/trio queue to get back to .500. I kinda hate picking early in draft because you do not have enough time to ensure other ppl will fill roles and sometimes you have those assholes at the bottom that pick azmodan/murky when you need a tank or support, hopefully I'll get past those ppl.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Lost a rank game to the abathur back door last night even though we were trying to stop it. That anti-fun shit needs to go.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Abathur back door? Hows that work? Illidan and clone? I long ago said something needed to be done with illidan and his interaction with the core. He is able to "dodge" too many shots from the core and with flipping over it melee can never hit him; had one take a core from shields to under 40% while the core was shooting him the entire time and I was attacking him w/ tassadar.

Tenks

Nah the build has always existed. The issue is the build is pretty bad at the moment because it used to be Abathur was nothing more than a second ultimate. That doesn't really fly these days. So now he has to take arguably the worst level 4 talent (at best the second to worst) and inferior locusts at 13. So he is much worse at actually doing things but had gained the ability to back door. You also know that Abathur will try back dooring you around once every minute so if you keep an internal clock you can also fairly accurately know when he'll Z into your base and just gank him. With the build required to back door correctly on Abathur even if you assign someone to killing him if he goes into the base you'll still be fighting a 4v4 since basically Abathur doesn't have much of a team fight presence. You could argue any of the Locusts builds these days on Abathur give him a very poor team fight presence.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thought a friend and I were doing really well last night then we realized cooperative is VS. AI's.

That was nice.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's best when your QM queue somehow gets changed to Co-op and you think you're blowing the fuck out of the other team until you realize you somehow got switched into AI Coop lol

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Finally got beta. Pew pew pew. Do unlocks and purchases carry over to final product or? Most likely not.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
God I love Zagara. My teammates are always bitching at me, (until they see the light) but I'm winning games left and right single handedly. I'm on a 7 win streak atm with Zagara. I often ignore objectives if their whole team goes after them and I do far, far more damage. Like on Mines, I often force 2 players to stay out on the enemy team.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Zagara is really fun, but ignoring team fights is generally frowned upon past lvl 10 lol
They always see the light in the end, when we win. I don't ignore *all* team fights, but when it's clear I can do way, way more damage, then I do. Like just now I distracted all 5 of the enemy heroes running around scaring them into thinking I'd backdoor them, while the rest of the team took the boss, and then gg. She's so much fun.

Edit: 9 win streak. Just had an epic 35min win on Dragon Shire.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
So I bought Sonya and I desperately wanted to make her work but I guess I should have just looked at the second lowest win rate in the game and stayed away. Her kit just flat out doesn't work for what she is supposed to do. Both of her ults have 0 team fight impact. I can see how she *might* be decent if you build a support comp around her with some friends, but she is definitely not a good solo queue champ.

I'm really kicking myself for wasting that gold.