Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
If wisdom and charisma hadn't been dump stats for me at chargen, maybe I would make at least a token attempt to express contrition for the relentless insults and profanity of the last couple hours. Instead I'm just going to assume I've already poisoned the popularity circle-jerk that constitutes the moderation staff here and express zero remorse at all.

Despite all the shit you give me I really don't wish you ill will, I actually think a lot of what you post is pretty funny. But sometimes you go over the line and you're not special when it comes to the rules.
It's nothing personal, at least not with me.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
“Hey guys I was only intentionally violating the rules twice knowing there would be repercussions if I did it a third time. Sorry it happened a third time, that was totally not my intent “

Does that sound accurate ?

Sounds like you're retarded.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This thread needs more Tanoomba

No idea about the Gavin situation, but if "warnings" aren't pushed via a notification in the top right, and you're supposed to be digging into your account details to find it, that's bullshit I'm afraid.

Tanoomba is banned for the good of us all

• 2Dislike

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
So there is rumor of an appeal. When will the results of the appeal be known? The denizens of the Shaw await with bated breath.

Too bad you can’t just win a chocobo race and get out.

• 1Worf

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Just delete my fucking account then you self-important cocksucker. I was under the impression the suicide rule had been lifted as I remembered there being a significant discussion about it, and even though I turned out to be wrong, you're the ones who fucked up the forum so I didn't get the notifications, and I haven't gotten a warning in a long time so you can shove that 'pushing the boundaries' horseshit straight up your ass. If I had seen warnings last night or this morning, I would have realized that was still off limits and not gone anywhere near it, even in a mocking fashion.

So great to be punished for when YOU fucking clowns are the ones who fucked up.
You are a fucking faggot retard.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Blown

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Lol both these bros going wild lurking and can’t post

BD93E1BD-0F81-48AD-93D6-AB7706B595B5.png

5B0F66DB-CDCE-41EF-949C-CAC9AB972F9A.png

• 2Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The salt is strong, quite powerful.

Himilayan salt it must be. That fancy pink kind that expires in 2 months after being good for hundreds of thousands of years that they charge 15 dollars a gram for in hoitey toitey french restaurants and shit.

• 1Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
The salt is strong, quite powerful.

Himilayan salt it must be. That fancy pink kind that expires in 2 months after being good for hundreds of thousands of years that they charge 15 dollars a gram for in hoitey toitey french restaurants and shit.

Ah yes, fresh from the Himalayan Sea!

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm super salty. Watching my kid at home today and went to take out the trash. She closes and locks the door behind me. No keys. No phone. She starts screaming and she's under two so I don't feel like I can take the time to go to a neighbor and wait for a lock smith. So, I take a brick and bust in my back door window. Fucking glass everywhere. Fucking fuck.

• 3Worf
  • 2Salty
  • 2Rustled
Reactions: 7 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm super salty. Watching my kid at home today and went to take out the trash. She closes and locks the door behind me. No keys. No phone. She starts screaming and she's under two so I don't feel like I can take the time to go to a neighbor and wait for a lock smith. So, I take a brick and bust in my back door window. Fucking glass everywhere. Fucking fuck.

Did you beat her because like, that'll learn her good you know

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Sounds like a solid punishment regimen for such atrocious little shit weasel behavior obviously

iannis

Musty Nester
And why did y'all Shaw Gavin for telling someone to kill themsepves?

Chrissakes, it's gavin. That's mild for him.