Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Damn, this thread is like 200% better without hodj hodj

We're talking about cars, compensating for small penii with cars and money, salt, building boats, building aircraft carriers... and that's only after 1 day! Who knows the heights this thread might rise to without its previous drag?

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
It says 'old money', not 'old person'.

Besides, Rolls are for nouveau riche poseurs. Get yourself one of these instead. Even the name, Disco Volante, is awesome:

2013-Alfa-Romeo-Disco-Volante-Touring-10.jpg
LLR your extreme poor taste in automotives is beginning to make me question your ability to lead these great forums.

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Damn, this thread is like 200% better without hodj hodj

We're talking about cars, compensating for small penii with cars and money, salt, building boats, building aircraft carriers... and that's only after 1 day! Who knows the heights this thread might rise to without its previous drag?
Wow. You actually have a point...

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Lightning Fast
LLR your extreme poor taste in automotives is beginning to make me question your ability to lead these great forums.

This might be the most wrong someone has ever been on these forums, which is saying something. Check this out before you render judgement:

• 1EyeRoll

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm not at all a car guy... But that is one sleek looking machine.

I think most of the cars Jerry showcases are dumb looking. I feel like Leno has better taste. Of course I think Leno just owns one of everything ever made.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This might be the most wrong someone has ever been on these forums, which is saying something. Check this out before you render judgement:

The 8c I like. They ruined the front of that car tho. It's just fugly, so are the wheels. Needs a new front and wheels.

• 1Pants on Fire!

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Srsly starting to wonder aboot u big LLR

If your below the age of 50:
Omega watch and Aston Martin

If your above the age of 50:
Rolex and a rolls Royce

If your a real gear head : Dodge Ram daily, corvette weekender, and go to racingjunk and buy a late series nascar to go track with.

B9377A41-ACC6-4771-B0BC-A983B5CD20BF.jpeg

63EBEF0B-66A7-4599-9F10-9F4DDF317525.jpeg

8A46F0E5-1E39-480C-B8AE-A64C2D275588.jpeg

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
  • 1Solidarity

Lightning Fast
Alfa Romeo? Are you living in Jersey and still wearing Acid Wash?
Watch the vid, it's rebodied by Carrozzeria Touring, another Italian company. The in studio segment mentions that they cost so much they wouldn't even tell Clarkson how much they cost, but he had a friend who bought one in Singapore for 'more than 7 figures'. Plus they only built 8 of them(!)... I thought it was going to be more than that, lol, like maybe 100. Just the 8C they're based on was I believe $300,000 new.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Watch the vid, it's rebodied by Carrozzeria Touring, another Italian company. The in studio segment mentions that they cost so much they wouldn't even tell Clarkson how much they cost, but he had a friend who bought one in Singapore for 'more than 7 figures'. Plus they only built 8 of them(!)... I thought it was going to be more than that, lol, like maybe 100. Just the 8C they're based on was I believe $300,000 new.
Still a piece of shit compared to a camry. Get back when that thing is still running with 500k miles on it after 8 different fender benders.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users