Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Void Void since I can't send PMs, I appreciate the summon the lost but it doesn't do anything, I'd try to get a refund because I won't be around to try and use it.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I thought about it, but a lot of places start their entry level guys out at less than I make now. And I'm not that young anymore, so it was kind of...eh. But in 10-20 years, the kids will be out-earning me, no doubt. Especially the ones that went to engineering firms.

But at some point, when I get debt paid off, maybe a new ride, I may take some time off from teaching and hit classes up again. On the CADD side, I think I need to do Revit and Solidworks if I want a degree.

It was really weird drawing with Autocad and having your dimensions be derived from your drawing, then going to Inventor and having your dimensions alter your drawing. Though it was nice to just edit dimensions and POOF! object edited.

If you get software and get up to speed on it you can run a nice little side business, I have college kids I sub simple stuff to for shop drawing sumitals. Beats the fuck out of driving for Uber. I bet you know enough contractors to hand a business card to.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You fags better be talking about boats that operate in saltwater otherwise get the fuck out here

• 3Truth!
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Food grade?

Well no wonder Americans are idiots.

Always choose Food Grade materials for these kind of projects because they are hypoallergenic. You dont want to end up with a rash on your dick from fucking inanimate objects like Lendoritos.

• 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm salty at Google's invasive knowledge. Got a white claw article in my news feed after reading this thread. Time to go mountain man and say fuck this shit.

• 2WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
I can build you one of those too, food grade 2 part pourable silicone. For an extra fee I could even take a mold off of one of your Exs and make 1:1 replica.
You are a Good among men. You think you could fix this up?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
hodj hodj check out that Rolls Royce bro. *Smacks convertible top* Imagine how much salt you could fit into that bad boy!

Foler, the Wraiths are far sexier IMO, get one of those :emoji_thumbsup:

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
You are a Good among men. You think you could fix this up?

Why would I? Cost to maintain a Rolls is retarded, even a Mercedes is a money sink when buying parts. You really want a car that you have to spend $400 bucks to change headlight?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Why would I? Cost to maintain a Rolls is retarded, even a Mercedes is a money sink when buying parts. You really want a car that you have to spend $400 bucks to change headlight?
Cuz the rolls is for me big Z. U just gone fix it up. I'll be the one driving it.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Cuz the rolls is for me big Z. U just gone fix it up. I'll be the one driving it.

Geezus, pick a Whip that doesnt scream 'I am stupid with Money' unless your goal is to pick up Black Women.

• 1Ice Burn

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Geezus, pick a Whip that doesnt scream 'I am stupid with Money' unless your goal is to pick up Black Women.
Maybe that is my goal?

What whip would you suggest? Always wanted a 69 Camaro but I don't have the skills to restore. Would you suggest you resto mod one for me?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
lots has been written about the potential implications on human evolutionary history of the commonality of men raping women during the millions of years of human evolution, but what if there had ever been a point at which roaming matriarchal warbands went around and demanded sex from men on threat of death on a wide scale? when it was Genghis Khan and his troops raping the women of Asia, it didn't matter whether the woman got physically aroused or not, the man was able to rape her. however, arousal is necessary for men to have sex, even in rape situations. roaming sex craved Amazonian war bands would exceedingly quickly alter the male gene pool by favoring men who are able to attain erections in the face of a terrible situation like a horrible blood crazed barbarian woman holding a knife to your throat telling you to fuck her. perhaps this is the explanation for why men are such horny devils compared to women in the modern day?

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Maybe that is my goal?

What whip would you suggest? Always wanted a 69 Camaro but I don't have the skills to restore. Would you suggest you resto mod one for me?

You are gonna have to post your dong in a_skeleton_03s small dick thread for us to figure out how much car youll need to compensate. For your sake I hope it isnt a Rolls.

• 3Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Lightning Fast
Maybe that is my goal?

Get an old Bentley like Brian Johnson:

Brian-Johnson-1928-Bentley-4.5-Litre-LeMans-copy.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I was checking the charts for Expensive Horse Power for Lack of Manhood. When I plugged in my data I came out with this, so the formulas are pretty accurate.

920x920.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lightning Fast
I'm not trying to pick up your grandma or ww2 widows bro.
It says 'old money', not 'old person'.

Besides, Rolls are for nouveau riche poseurs. Get yourself one of these instead. Even the name, Disco Volante, is awesome:

2013-Alfa-Romeo-Disco-Volante-Touring-10.jpg

• 1Barf