Horizon: Zero Dawn

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
No joke, I'm almost considering posting titties. I'm sure as hell never going to be able to afford a PS4 anytime soon with the almost $15k in dental work I have to pay for over the next however many years as I get the money for it. Also bloodwork and MRI for my brain tumor and meds for it that cost $200/mo.

I am currently calculating how much my dignity costs, as I've never used tits for payment before in my life. My BF tells me he'd post a dick in a heartbeat for a free PS4, no shame. Not sure if that's him telling me to do it or not.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
No joke, I'm almost considering posting titties. I'm sure as hell never going to be able to afford a PS4 anytime soon with the almost $15k in dental work I have to pay for over the next however many years as I get the money for it. Also bloodwork and MRI for my brain tumor and meds for it that cost $200/mo.

I am currently calculating how much my dignity costs, as I've never used tits for payment before in my life. My BF tells me he'd post a dick in a heartbeat for a free PS4, no shame. Not sure if that's him telling me to do it or not.

Why say no when it feels so good to say yes. You have nothing to lose!

Years from now when you are telling stories, you can joke about how this one time all you had to do was show a pic with a sharpie and you were given a PS4. And a 6 pack of beer for your BF.

Sounds like a no brainer to me. PS4 now, Beer now, laughs later? Now THAT'S a way to live life!

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I can only say I envy you for having your own pair of tits to pull the trigger with!
I'll post those pics I have later regardless because I'm an American Hero.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
eXarc eXarc , stop being sexist. You have tits, you dopey bastard.

If there's more than one applicant before I get this thing out the door though, we may have to have a titty-off.

Last edited:

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Well this thread took an interesting turn.

Official rules are to PM me all the titties and I'll forward them on to the event organizer. Full body shots also encouraged

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Wait didn't fully read thread, only send me the female submissions. All male submissions go to Utnayen

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I bought my PS4 five months ago used from GameStop. It stopped turning on three weeks ago and don't have a warranty. I have no idea when I'll be able to afford a new one as I have to spend thousands on MRI and other misc medical bills.

I am super looking forward to playing the new Mass Effect but I won't be able to for some time now!

If there's anyway to put my name in a hat for the PS4, Id love to do so. I can even trade you some cool comic books or something if you are interested.
Alternatively, using it for Utnayan's contest is a great idea however I have no idea how I would participate without a gaming PC or console currently at my disposal. I play DoTA once a week at my friend's house, maybe I could do it there. Lemme know!!

Woah, that sucks - I thought they guaranteed them for a year - but just checked it and only 30 days. Wow that's shitty.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I guess I'll make a post with some quick rules and open it up to voting.

I'm tossing my vote in for exarc since he was really the first one, I guess.

Ok, back to Horizon discussions!

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Looks like there's a shitload of items and creative stuff to do in combat. Pretty sweet. Not sure why everyone I watch in these videos is fucking horrible at video games, but that one was a little better than what we normally see.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Went to GS to trade for a Pro today and was lucky to get one at all. Two more people showed up behind me with PS4's to trade in, and one had to settle for a refurb (dumbass) since they only had 2 new Pros left in stock. And just before I left someone else was on the phone asking about one and put in an order to get one in from another store in the area. The dude who sold me it said it had been like that off and on since the reviews for Horizon dropped yesterday.

So if you're thinking about grabbing one for Horizon or whatever while the promo is on, I suggest deciding soon.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
That's way better than the last thunderjaw video. I'm looking forward to trying this with headphones on

Went to GS to trade for a Pro today and was lucky to get one at all. Two more people showed up behind me with PS4's to trade in, and one had to settle for a refurb (dumbass) since they only had 2 new Pros left in stock. And just before I left someone else was on the phone asking about one and put in an order to get one in from another store in the area. The dude who sold me it said it had been like that off and on since the reviews for Horizon dropped yesterday.

So if you're thinking about grabbing one for Horizon or whatever while the promo is on, I suggest deciding soon.
I got mine on Sunday. Walmart was sold-out and I got the last one at Gamestop. The one I got online yesterday was the 2nd to last one in stock at that store.

It's crazy how many people got one for Horizon.

spronk

FPS noob
its cool to see a bunch of hype coming out for a new IP game

too bad it has to be on this specific game, while I have it pre ordered and look forward to playing I don't look forward to all the "... and this is why having diversity in games is a good thing" kind of shit articles and posts from people who aren't even gonna play the game, just crow about progressive gaming. I get why the redpillers are mad but meh, if a game is good a game is good

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
its cool to see a bunch of hype coming out for a new IP game

too bad it has to be on this specific game, while I have it pre ordered and look forward to playing I don't look forward to all the "... and this is why having diversity in games is a good thing" kind of shit articles and posts from people who aren't even gonna play the game, just crow about progressive gaming. I get why the redpillers are mad but meh, if a game is good a game is good

I don't really care that much. They will try and pigeon hole themselves into everything with an SJW slant, but Beyond Good and Evil and Tomb Raider have been around forever. I do not see why this will be such a "Diversity" deal to expand upon unless I am missing something?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't really care that much. They will try and pigeon hole themselves into everything with an SJW slant, but Beyond Good and Evil and Tomb Raider have been around forever. I do not see why this will be such a "Diversity" deal to expand upon unless I am missing something?

Those games were before the culture wars and gamergate. I think Spronk meant those SJW rags will do anything to get clicks so they may politicize their Horizon articles heavily.

Which is sad because this game looks good minus that horrible suicide scene.

Vorph

Well without posting the details, the spoiler I accidentally stumbled across echoed the stuff in that retarded KiA thread, but went on to talk about the bad guys' motivations as well. It sounded like very heavy-handed pandering to the SJW crowd, but I guess we'll know for sure in a week or so once regular gamers get to play it. Personally I don't expect to give a shit about the story at all. FarCry 3 and 4 had terrible stories and they were still fun to play. Horizon's robo-dino fighting looks a hell of a lot better than anything in FC too.

On top of the great-looking gameplay, I'm too much of a graphics whore to cancel my preorder. Doubt I'll regret the $40 even if it's as bad as some are claiming, and even if I do NieR will surely make me forget all about it the week after.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I feel like you guys worry too much about the SJW shit. I have probably never once thought about that stuff while actually playing a game.

• 2Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users