Horizon: Zero Dawn

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I bought a ps4 pro for this game.

Since jooka jooka bought me a ps4 for destiny, I'll commit to sending it to someone that doesn't have one and would get plenty of use out of it.

So jooka, how do we decide who gets it?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't know what his contest is, but I'd love to give it to someone that can't afford one.

Most of you dicks can afford one, but you're the type of cheapskates that will wait 6 months to buy a game so you can get 10% off.

I was making $12k/yr when jooka sent me this thing.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Except none of that happened. All you have is some salty as fuck KIA people who are so virulently anti-sjw that they see it everywhere. I haven't seen any reviews that mention anything of the sort, curious to see where you have seen that
Is the KiA spoiler wrong? If it is, I'll be pleasantly surprised. The reviews I've seen have pretty much backed up what the spoiler mentions (bandits, cultists, and a goddess), though none have been specific due to not wanting to spoil the story. They also show quite a bit of gameplay, whether it be npc interactions or combat, and I think they only hostile humans have all been white. Like I said months ago, if the enemies in the game are as diverse as the allies, I'll happily play the game. We'll find out how true the KiA spoiler is next week, but I'm confident its true.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That was a great and unbiased review.

I may have to visit that site more often.

Thought that dude's voice sounded familiar. Was a really good review. A little sad it seems more Far Cry than Monster Hunter but I'm feeling very positive about the pre order.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Actually I thought quantum dot and Qled were the same. I should probably do more research. I think quantum dot would be fine. :) and those are only 1499 for a 65.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You missed out over the holidays, I ended up with the 65" ks8500 for $1149 with 10% CB through discover.

Samsung EPP had some pretty epic deals

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Is the KiA spoiler wrong? If it is, I'll be pleasantly surprised. The reviews I've seen have pretty much backed up what the spoiler mentions (bandits, cultists, and a goddess), though none have been specific due to not wanting to spoil the story. They also show quite a bit of gameplay, whether it be npc interactions or combat, and I think they only hostile humans have all been white. Like I said months ago, if the enemies in the game are as diverse as the allies, I'll happily play the game. We'll find out how true the KiA spoiler is next week, but I'm confident its true.

As to diversity, the Easy Allies review said that there are 27? different mechanical enemies. They also have different elemental and corrupted versions of those enemies (but guessing the difference there is color/textures, not models). They said that the majority of the game is against mechanical enemies, not humans.

Might be that the human fighting is what KIA said, but if that is a very minor part of the game and the rest is good, I don't really care. As someone else said, I only mind when it becomes the sale point of the game. Don't see any evidence of this game forcefeeding any zealous sjw rhetoric.

Only thing that really worried me was the cutscene I think Fedor linked a while back where the animations and facial expressions were horrible. Easy Allies review rather commended it, saying that it is off sometimes, but overall the facial expressions are better than in most games.

Day one purchase for me. Looking forwards to seeing it with HDR on since FF 15 looks much better on the Pro with it and the reviews state that Horizon has the best use of the Pro yet.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I bought a ps4 pro for this game.

Since jooka jooka bought me a ps4 for destiny, I'll commit to sending it to someone that doesn't have one and would get plenty of use out of it.

So jooka, how do we decide who gets it?

I think its a great idea to pass it along, but to who I have no idea.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
if you can't find any poor fucks on here who need a ps4 you could trade it into gamestop for $175 then buy steam or PSN wallet codes with that money and give it back to jooka

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If the KIA spoiler is right, it doesn't really mean it's bad. Are you insinuating that games can't have white guys be the villains now? If the game specifically says white men destroyed the world, then I'm on board with ripping on it, but just because there is a goddess and female heroes with a white male villain, it doesn't automatically make it some anti-man SJW tripe. I've never heard a single thing about this until this week, so it's not like the devs were going on Twitter and virtue signalling about their feminist game, right?

• 1Smuggly

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
if you can't find any poor fucks on here who need a ps4 you could trade it into gamestop for $175 then buy steam or PSN wallet codes with that money and give it back to jooka
I've already tried twice to buy jooka a game or something. He hasn't taken me up on it yet.
jooka jooka - how about this one?

And I'll come up with something to give it away (probably involving tits). Gotta keep my karma intact

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I bought my PS4 five months ago used from GameStop. It stopped turning on three weeks ago and don't have a warranty. I have no idea when I'll be able to afford a new one as I have to spend thousands on MRI and other misc medical bills.

I am super looking forward to playing the new Mass Effect but I won't be able to for some time now!

If there's anyway to put my name in a hat for the PS4, Id love to do so. I can even trade you some cool comic books or something if you are interested.
Alternatively, using it for Utnayan's contest is a great idea however I have no idea how I would participate without a gaming PC or console currently at my disposal. I play DoTA once a week at my friend's house, maybe I could do it there. Lemme know!!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I bought my PS4 five months ago used from GameStop. It stopped turning on three weeks ago and don't have a warranty. I have no idea when I'll be able to afford a new one as I have to spend thousands on MRI and other misc medical bills.

I am super looking forward to playing the new Mass Effect but I won't be able to for some time now!

If there's anyway to put my name in a hat for the PS4, Id love to do so. I can even trade you some cool comic books or something if you are interested.
Alternatively, using it for Utnayan's contest is a great idea however I have no idea how I would participate without a gaming PC or console currently at my disposal. I play DoTA once a week at my friend's house, maybe I could do it there. Lemme know!!
Your tits, your wife's tits, cousin's tits, etc.
Sharpie for proof.

Write " jooka jooka 's 2nd annual* ps4 giveaway", and I'll throw in a 6-pack of the best beer in the world.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Damn I have plenty of highlight reel nudes I'd be happy to share but currently no wife or girlfriend to sharpie for the proof.

First FoH dick pic for payment? No?

I'll try and figure something out. Tits are 100% a part of this equation, one way or another.

Edit; gonna offload some nudes here in a bit as a preliminary form of good faith. I will get in touch with some of my girlfriends and explain to them that I need to draw on their tits to get electronics from the internet. We'll see how that goes, gimme some time boys.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
My highly evolved eyes are so accustomed to 120hz gameplay, I don't think I could play this even if I owned a PS4 and a TV.

#justmasterracethings

• 4Smuggly
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Thanks for coming into a PS4 exclusive game thread to tell us that you can't play it.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users