House of the Dragon

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Actually I'm pretty sure she didn't burn in an earlier season when she handled the dragon egg. Might have been D&D's writing though but it was definitely during a season based on the books I'm pretty sure.
Again, that was shit D&D added.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You are starting to sound like Chuck Ossoi. If you don't like it don't watch it.
OOuch, that hurts but I think you've misunderstood. I was up late by accident and decided to push through until 3am to watch as soon as it was available. I downloaded the first two leaked episodes because I couldn't wait, and I watched last week's when I woke up before work

I clearly want it to be good. I approached it with an open mind. I'm not ready to give up on it after four episodes. I just thought there'd be more action by now.

I'm not hate watching it lol

Juvarisx

Florida
OOuch, that hurts but I think you've misunderstood. I was up late by accident and decided to push through until 3am to watch as soon as it was available. I downloaded the first two leaked episodes because I couldn't wait, and I watched last week's when I woke up before work

I clearly want it to be good. I approached it with an open mind. I'm not ready to give up on it after four episodes. I just thought there'd be more action by now.

I'm not hate watching it lol

It's all good and atleast your complaint are more then "Kangz on Dragons". I was salty when I woke up this morning, I get people feeling put off because they expected more twists and turns like tossing Bran out of a tower or Catelyn arresting Tyrion, (ep. 4 of GoT) but based on the known lore those kind of developments take more time to build up to for the Civil War. I'll spoiler tag the most important events of the episode and how they setup the war itself.

Rhaenyra making out with Daemon starts their relationship (they end up marrying later on), and her basically forcing Cole to bed her sets up his eventual betrayal of her later on. Otto Hightower becomes a major player on his Grandson being crowned King later on usurping the final wishes of Viserys

I know people don't want Tudors with Dragons and this show won't stick to that for very much longer.

spronk

FPS noob
So, any good tits in e4?

lotta tits and ass, maybe some cock but it was filmed for a "womans pleasure", multiple ladies have commented on how the episode didn't focus on the male gaze whatever the fuck that means. It really felt like a PG13 extended whorehouse scene, don't get me wrong there is nudity but its in that weird 90s softcore style where its guazy, camera moves slow, people overwrithe, etc.

There were definitely some dudes going down on other dudes, but everything was artsy and lame. Honestly I'd rather they just cut the nudity out of the show if they are gonna be all faggoty about it. The big stars don't get naked, just all extras.

c66nn5f8ufn91.jpg

fur8s9eolen91.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wonder if I will ever hate watch a show from the start, instead of hate watching a final season or something since I'm invested.

You are starting to sound like Chuck Ossoi. If you don't like it don't watch it.

The story in Fire and Blood is about 300 pages if you ever want to read it btw, this show is closely following the story from there.
Chuk isnt watching this. Chuk is just trolling here til i get bored of the boring thread. BTW as an outsider, it sounds really boring. the first episode had heads and dicks getting chopped off. i havent heard shit happening since cept "omg its building". i dont remember anyone talking about slow burns or "its building up!" in the GoT first season. i remember being pissed off that this show was so awesome and people were saying here, "well the book is even better." to the poinbt i had to find the books but they were sold out because thats what everyone else was doing. you guys all running out to read Fire & Blood?

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
It's funny seeing people complain about this show when the main complaint from GoT is not following the source material. This is as close to source as GoT has been since s4.

Show is still in the good category, not great, but there is still a lot to like.
Lol what is this bullshit? Fake news
This is an odd take considering that people described the source material as just appendices and not a fleshed out story. Faithfulness is irrelevant if the actual story is boring, and so far it has been.

Dogfucker is correct.

I have a digital version and can post the entire 1/3 of a book that this entire series is based on if you guys would like.

Here for example is episode 3:

It is not our purpose here to recount the details of the private war Daemon Targaryen and Corlys Velaryon waged on the Stepstones. Suffice it to say that the fighting began in 106 AC. Prince Daemon had little difficulty assembling an army of landless adventurers and second sons, and won many victories during the first two years of the conflict. In 108 AC, when at last he came face-to-face with Craghas Crabfeeder, he slew him single-handed and cut off his head with Dark Sister.

King Viserys, doubtless pleased to be rid of his troublesome brother, supported his efforts with regular infusions of gold, and by 109 AC Daemon Targaryen and his army of sellswords and cutthroats controlled all but two of the islands, and the Sea Snake’s fleets had taken firm control of the waters between.

Instead we got emo cry baby loser ass daemon, his men defeated, surrounded, cutdown in numbers and so demoralized to be at the point of mutiny, and daddy viserys has to come save the day with his armies. But emoboy can't ask for help so he goes all leeroy jenkins and solos 40 men and dances around arrows and shit.

And if you are thinking "wtf is that like, a summary of the book or something?"
No, thats the book. Thats the entirety of the book covering the war which was foreshadowed for 3 episodes. The book isn't a narrative, it has no POV characters. Well rather, its written from the POV of a maester at the citadel summarizing the Targaryen dynasty from aegon I. The whole book is just a boring ass summary.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lol what is this bullshit? Fake news

Dogfucker is correct.

I have a digital version and can post the entire 1/3 of a book that this entire series is based on if you guys would like.

Here for example is episode 3:

It is not our purpose here to recount the details of the private war Daemon Targaryen and Corlys Velaryon waged on the Stepstones. Suffice it to say that the fighting began in 106 AC. Prince Daemon had little difficulty assembling an army of landless adventurers and second sons, and won many victories during the first two years of the conflict. In 108 AC, when at last he came face-to-face with Craghas Crabfeeder, he slew him single-handed and cut off his head with Dark Sister.

King Viserys, doubtless pleased to be rid of his troublesome brother, supported his efforts with regular infusions of gold, and by 109 AC Daemon Targaryen and his army of sellswords and cutthroats controlled all but two of the islands, and the Sea Snake’s fleets had taken firm control of the waters between.

Instead we got emo cry baby loser ass daemon, his men defeated, surrounded, cutdown in numbers and so demoralized to be at the point of mutiny, and daddy viserys has to come save the day with his armies. But emoboy can't ask for help so he goes all leeroy jenkins and solos 40 men and dances around arrows and shit.

And if you are thinking "wtf is that like, a summary of the book or something?"
No, thats the book. Thats the entirety of the book covering the war which was foreshadowed for 3 episodes. The book isn't a narrative, it has no POV characters. Well rather, its written from the POV of a maester at the citadel summarizing the Targaryen dynasty from aegon I. The whole book is just a boring ass summary.
What's your problem exactly? The Seastones stuff was really cool.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Untitled.png

My problem is dumbass people who clearly never read the book or the 4 retards giving said post a thumbs up all talking out of their ass, claiming that they haven't taken massive liberties with "the book" already from the first moment of this show and in pretty much every single scenario/scene and changed small or large or even truly massive things.

Literally this is the easiest "book" to faithfully follow, it's just a fucking summary. "This happened, then this happened, then this happened". You have full artistic license to do anything you fucking want as long as you make those 3 things happen. And they fucked it up from the get go. I would not be surprised one bit if they don't decide to just retcon the entire GoT history
and have Rhaenyra win, just for the girl power bs.

This is the least close to the source material GoT has been, although for GoT Season 6+ obviously doesn't even have source material to compare it to.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Milly Alcock has a smoking body thats for sure
Mmm, all I saw was romcom female fantasy, grabbing the sheets and stuff, doing the guard dude. And the brothel was a little tame, too dark. Was busy with work mails. Did Rhaenyra get some dragon dick or was she merely blue balled and thus went for the guard?

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Mmm, all I saw was romcom female fantasy, grabbing the sheets and stuff, doing the guard dude. And the brothel was a little tame, too dark. Was busy with work mails. Did Rhaenyra get some dragon dick or was she merely blue balled and thus went for the guard?

I think theres a couple good shots of her with Christian Cole, theres plenty around the internet outside of the show regardless.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im all set.

This is one of the worse shows Ive ever wasted my time trying to watch, and Im a huge GoT fan and apologist. Who the fuck is writing this garbage? Did they really think having the Kings daughter get her back blown out by her uncle and then fuck the guy who is supposed to be protecting her would be a good idea? It felt off putting and was shallow. I guess she is an empowered woman, good for her. Maybe she should have a lesbian session with her fathers wife next?

What a disgrace this was. Even Matt Smith looks uninterested and is just mailing in a tired but even performance. If they think they are going to be able to launch 2 or even 3 ?! more TV shows based on R.R.Martins universe they are high. I agree this is worse than GoT s8. Which is SAYING A LOT.

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is one of the worse shows Ive ever wasted my time trying to watch, and Im a huge GoT fan and apologist. Who the fuck is writing this garbage? Did they really think having the Kings daughter get her back blown out by her uncle and then fuck the guy who is supposed to be protecting her would be a good idea?
Man, wait until you hear about this guy Jaime Lannister.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users