Hypothetical Girlfriend, Final Cut

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What the fuck is this stupid ass shit. You're lucky I'm on my goddamn phone because my wife made a mess and I'm pissed

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
My answer has not changed across all three of these threads, now I expect all three of my selections delivered within 5-7 business days or I will file a formal complaint.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shit, make a new poll, you need noodles wife in there. Crazy like half the time, always making big ass messes that she never cleans up, keeps fucking you but wants preggo times.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, this is Rerolled afterall. If there's not some sausage cleverly tucked away, like 2/3 the board isn't on board.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
So I missed the beginning explaining the motivation behind these polls, but have the white knights in your personal fml thread finally convinced you to question yourself and try some dick, and this is your way of validating your sexual preference by showing that no man will choose whatever option you believe you represent? Is this just more FML featuring #foreveralone mist or, do you actually give a shit about men/trying to prove some other point about how dumb men are/other?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
100 character limit on poll options really stifled my creativity.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
1. If I'm going to get cheated on why am I with this person?
2. This woman sounds like she will eventually cheat on me unless I am forever perfect.
3. I live a very social life. Shyness is a deal breaker.
4. Very tempting, but people who push their desire for children too early in a relationship freak me out. It's like I'm just a means to an end... also, their impulsiveness makes me think they'd be a shit parenting partner.
5. I chose this one. Many women are pretty helpless, and it's not so bad. The sex thing is rare though.
6. She's not hot enough to tell me what to do with my money.
7. Another tempting option. If you didn't say 'habit' I would have chosen this. Too broad and I can imagine some real gross habits.
8. NOPE
9. NOOPE
10. I would date this girl for exactly 9 weeks, and never introduce her to anyone I know.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
For clarity, 6 out of 10 is still above average. Plain but not unattractive.

None of these girls have looks that you'd be ashamed of.