Hypothetical Girlfriend, Final Cut

Quaid

Trump's Staff
For clarity, 6 out of 10 is still above average. Plain but not unattractive.

None of these girls have looks that you'd be ashamed of.
When you put it that way, 9 sounds more appealing. Depends how cold is cold.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Let me see...

1. Cheats. Nope
2. naggy and high maintenance. Nope
3. Shy with boring hobbies. Nope
4. Puts her own desire for kids above all else. Nope
5. Dumb. Nope
6. Needs to be overly controlling of finances. Nope
7. Very annoying habit or voice? ehh. I suppose this could be worked on? Not far from absolute nope.
8. Doesn't trust my fidelity. Nope.
9. Inexplicably turns to a cold bitch? Nope.
10. 1 in 5 decisions will be crazy? Nope.

I guess I'm playing the "what's the least stinky pile of shit" game here, so I guess I pick #7. But not really.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This poll is a_skeleton_03 in quality.
You take that back. I put a ton of effort and iterating on these options (and spam shitposting) to make this poll.

Many nets died to bring you this poll.

Sulrn

Deuces
Mist, I'll White Knight for you and resurrect the SS Poll as a surrogate punching bag so it can spend its last 48ish hours dying for this poll's sins.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Mist, it's really simple what's missing: find 10 body frame shots of women and write your sample personalities for them. This is missing the integral component. For all I know you might think Lena Dunam is a 6/10, I can't vote under these conditions.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I was going to try to find pictures for all of these but those would be subjective too. Some people, aka people named Bisi, like fat chicks for instance.

Your personal evaluation, assuming 5.5 is average.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I rather have a real person as girlfriend, than your weird choices above.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
this "9/10, dull/boring sex once or twice a week, is shy, 100% sane and responsible, has boring hobbies"
with this
rrr_img_121390.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I know we have a long and proud traditional of horrible polls in Screenshots. But this is a Mist poll and we might need the phrase "it's another Mist poll!" to describe the level of polls in the future.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You take that back. I put a ton of effort and iterating on these options (and spam shitposting) to make this poll.

Many nets died to bring you this poll.
Mist, I'm curious that if the looks scale kept going down, would the hypothetical girls share even more interests, be into better sex, and be nicer people overall? If you date a 1/10, is she basically the best person ever but a complete troll?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist, I'm curious that if the looks scale kept going down, would the hypothetical girls share even more interests, be into better sex, and be nicer people overall? If you date a 1/10, is she basically the best person ever but a complete troll?
The looks scale won't go further down because everyone here thinks they deserve a girl who has above average looks and anyone below that is undateable.