Hypothetical Girlfriend, Final Cut

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mist, I'm curious that if the looks scale kept going down, would the hypothetical girls share even more interests, be into better sex, and be nicer people overall? If you date a 1/10, is she basically the best person ever but a complete troll?
"1/10, can do advanced algebra in her head, will let you vampirically siphon energy and menses"

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The looks scale won't go further down because everyone here thinks they deserve a girl who has above average looks and anyone below that is undateable.
Do I sense a hint of resentment?

I'm sure you're beautiful baby, just PM me a pic and I'll confidentially rate you on the scale in an unbiased manner.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
The looks scale won't go further down because everyone here thinks they deserve a girl who has above average looks and anyone below that is undateable.
"Everyone here" as compared to whom? The real world? Where everyone is so honest about their own looks and shortcomings?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hey, I'm not excluding myself. I definitely value looks pretty highly. I'm sure I could have shacked up some some fat dyke a long time ago if I wanted to.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hey, I'm not excluding myself. I definitely value looks pretty highly. I'm sure I could have shacked up some some fat dyke a long time ago if I wanted to.
Irony being, that fat dyke probably thinks they deserve a girl who has above average looks and anyone below that is undateable.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Every lesbian I've ever talked to says all the other lesbians are fat/ugly/butch. And yet every lesbian I've talked to is a normal looking non-butch non-fat woman.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
My cousin is a dyke who owns a pretty successful lawfirm in NYC, I can introduce you two if you want?

khorum

Murder Apologist
Mist should just put up a poll with a bunch of rando nudes and put ONE of his best tucked-back or post-op nudes in there as an option---THEN have people vote according to their fuckability threshholds.

Should be much more accurate this sexual-access/shared-hobbies shit. What if my hobby is breaking prudish high-maintenance valley girls?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
in the 1-10 scale of looks, 5 is certainly not the average... I would say 6.4 is more likely an average, There are going to be just tons of 6-8 but very few 1-4's. Honestly no one is ever rated much below 4 so use of the word "average" shows you are out of your element Donny.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
in the 1-10 scale of looks, 5 is certainly not the average... I would say 6.4 is more likely an average, There are going to be just tons of 6-8 but very few 1-4's. Honestly no one is ever rated much below 4 so use of the word "average" shows you are out of your element Donny.
Da fuq

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Haha, what.