Investing General Discussion

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Buffet just filed a cyrpto exchange purchase with the SEC. Which, I find hilarious.

So, two things. Blood is in the street and he's capitulated. So, even tho he hates cyrpto, he's in it bc it's gonna go up.

What? lol? Didn't he just say he wouldn't buy all the crypto in the world for $25. Lol. All those dudes are so full of shit.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
What? lol? Didn't he just say he wouldn't buy all the crypto in the world for $25. Lol. All those dudes are so full of shit.

I mean, he said that a couple of years ago. And up until that point he hadn't. So, he had to change his mind bc the market is gonna market.

But, we do know he buys when there's blood in the street. So, blood is in the street.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah it's not looking good futures wise.
Posted this in the political thread. Biden annoyed energy producers with the political release of strategic reserve oil, then turns around and complains about them and wants him to help him out. Oil is already heading back up. Closing in on $110/barrel again.

Last edited:

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
ouch

1652103641079.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Launch Fail
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Amazing how I'm so much worse off with PLTR than I was with AMC when Robinhood fucked us by shutting off trading. It's that bad.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes looks like I was right to call this country's energy policy just full on retarded. To think we're looking for ways to make it even worse now. What the fuck this cycle is making Carter looking like a turbo genius.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I sold more $8 strike puts on PLTR. Cost average to 77 cent premium. I will take the shares at a cost basis of $7.23 if assigned.

I think 10 years from now it's something to own. Unless we get nuked by Russia next week.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes looks like I was right to call this country's energy policy just full on retarded. To think we're looking for ways to make it even worse now. What the fuck this cycle is making Carter looking like a turbo genius.
This is what I have been saying. Markets are irrational right now in the sense that political variables are at play in a major way and those are hard AF to predict.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PLTR taking all the spotlights off RIVN. Lockup expiration is today and I expect F and AMZN to dump some millions of shares. Plus insiders of course.