Investing General Discussion

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Setting my limit buy orders for SPY 250. Time to cash in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Added some QQQ at $300
Added a little PYPL, CRM and NVDA.

I'm waiting for a more violent move down before i want to get in, alot of the wedges I've seen have been a "fake out" before breaking to the upside, my problem is i know used car prices have dropped and the rigged as fuck cpi is going to show downward pressure on inflation.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really hope we pull out of this tailspin before the end of the year. Don't particularly want to liquidate anything when we're down 20%.

Like before, the economy looks like shit, so I get it, but also at the same time I don't know where investments are going. Cash is obviously terrible, bonds are in the toilet, housing is fucked, crypto is following equities...where is it all going?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I really hope we pull out of this tailspin before the end of the year. Don't particularly want to liquidate anything when we're down 20%.

Like before, the economy looks like shit, so I get it, but also at the same time I don't know where investments are going. Cash is obviously terrible, bonds are in the toilet, housing is fucked, crypto is following equities...where is it all going?
OnlyFans accounts. Those Thots are buying million dollar houses.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sold my TWTR shares after closing my covered calls for a small gain. After reading the Hindenburg plus factoring in the Orlando Police Union filing a suit to stop the Twitter deal until 2025 it is obvious they are pulling out all the stops to stop it. The upside being capped at $54.20 is no longer worth the risk. I ate about $100 on the gamble.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did you not see that "Cash Me Outside" the gross coal burning whore has made ~$50M by age 19 via using OnlyFans to show dudes her asshole?
Oh I did indeed. I keep telling everyone this is how you know America is the land of opportunity.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I forgot to run my personal payroll at the beginning of this month, so I gotta wait 2 days for the bulk of my positions to take place.

However, I did take a full position in QQQ and 2/3 positions in NVDA, PYPL, and CRM. Then I took 1/10 position in PLTR. Just following Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes ' orders.

Last edited:

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
QQQ broke through 300...

Let's see where we land!

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user