Investing General Discussion

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
This SIVB thing is such a dilemma.

Is it funnier watching globohomo celebrities lose their money, or bullshit tech companies lose their money?

Harry & Megan? Oprah? RBLX? RKLB? DNA? ROKU?

I don't even own any FAZ at the moment but this shit gets funnier with each piece of news that shows up. Don't any of you fuckers dare fact check me on this list. Too good to check means too good to check.
What are you talking about lose their money?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Its a bullshit tech company because its a tech company that I think is fucking retarded, and don't invest in

I didnt think it was a technical term that would prompt a definition argument

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
What are you talking about lose their money?
Do you just exist to take all the fun out of this thread? Or is there something else that drives you too, in addition to that?

I have read a little about the process for how uninsured deposits can be recovered. I recognize that even if these rumored depositors actually do have deposits there, they may recover them or at least a large part of them, at some point in the process. Now that we have those boring caveats out of the way, can we lighten up and enjoy a little schadenfraude?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Guy on internet calls internet based tech company bullshit. Then takes a nap.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Do you just exist to take all the fun out of this thread? Or is there something else that drives you too, in addition to that?

I have read a little about the process for how uninsured deposits can be recovered. I recognize that even if these rumored depositors actually do have deposits there, they may recover them or at least a large part of them, at some point in the process. Now that we have those boring caveats out of the way, can we lighten up and enjoy a little schadenfraude?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Paid every two weeks so even though it says 3-6-23 it’s for the month of February, we can’t fill the position. All you need is a CDL/Hazmat/TWIC they gave up and said ok we will take anyone with a TWIC and that me and my coworker will drive the chemical out for the guy without the proper credentials and leave him there and come back in 8-18 hours to drive back to the shop. Absolutely none of the driving is more than 3 miles away, we are located half a mile from where we do 90% of our work.

They placed an ad, just the TWIC credentials. Set up 27 interviews over 2 days. 1 showed up, found out it was on call 24/7 even though it said that in the ad, bounced mid interview.

People not working today, don’t want to work. Coworker is so desperate to hire someone he asked the young security guard at Buckeye if he wanted to make 100k a year and he told him “yeah but I can’t pass a piss test” jfc our country is going to shit. No wonder all the fires, train derailments, etc etc we are a nation in decline because no one wants to work.

Attachments

• 6AB5841E-C17E-42B4-ACCC-4172121A0D6B.jpeg
    6AB5841E-C17E-42B4-ACCC-4172121A0D6B.jpeg
    215.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No wonder all the fires, train derailments, etc etc we are a nation in decline because no one wants to work.
Well the train derailments are because the train companies don't want to hire more than 2 people per train and want those trains to be 2+ miles long so they can hire even less people. That's not people not wanting to work, that's companies not wanting to hire.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Well the train derailments are because the train companies don't want to hire more than 2 people per train and want those trains to be 2+ miles long so they can hire even less people. That's not people not wanting to work, that's companies not wanting to hire.
Don’t want to or can’t find people so they’ve adopted those policies? I don’t really know, I do know for a fact that all over my area people don’t want to work and they can’t find people so companies do what they have to. No bullshit, anyone single with the ability to move on a whim and no criminal record able to get a TWIC card want to move to Corpus Christi and make 100k a year?

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
That's it huh? They just dont want to. Shame really

Khane

Pffft, not even half of Microsofts revenue per employee

EDIT: And lol at Apple's

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

If we want to talk about overworking employees as a cause for dangerous / disastrous conditions in favor of revenue just talk about any industry that deals with high amounts of human interaction. Like healthcare.

Every business is trying to maximize profits. Small companies do it through novelty and/or innovation. Behemoth companies do it by cutting costs.

Same as it ever was

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For those who can remember the Sunday morning firesale for Lehman...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users