Investing General Discussion

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, like monetary caps are now something to be honored.
7echzb.jpg

• 11Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Shit, if it wasn't a fucking complicated mess to do I'd go start a bank whose mission was to keep depositors safe and aim for 1% growth per year.
This is basically what all banks did from 2009-2021 when interest rates were effectively 0. And that's how we got here.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When FRC (First Republic Bank) was trading down around $17 this morning (from a close of $81) you could only trade options (Apr, May, Aug) down to a price of $22.50. Its back up to $32 but options are still floored at the strike of $22.50

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Trade recco of the day. C puts expiring 4/6 (the week before earnings). 24 day hold to expiry. The $35 strike is a 23% drop from current price. IV of Citi shot up with today's bank fuckery. This put is paying 34-38 cents premium. Either A> you get the free premium or B> you get C at roughly $34.65 a share which pays over a 4.5% dividend yield and you spin around and sell covered calls against it.
Got a bite on my order and wrote the $35 strike for 38 cents premium.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Don’t want to or can’t find people so they’ve adopted those policies? I don’t really know, I do know for a fact that all over my area people don’t want to work and they can’t find people so companies do what they have to. No bullshit, anyone single with the ability to move on a whim and no criminal record able to get a TWIC card want to move to Corpus Christi and make 100k a year?
Yes. I'm looking at CC for my retirement/semi-retirement but alas, I gots a bit of a record and already make six figs working 30-35 hrs a week.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I want to know who is bag holding this piece of shit and what are they hoping for? Some sort of buyout so their $1 share can be worth $3?
Interesting to put BZFD and SPIR side by side. Both pricing around a buck, BZFD has market cap 50% higher but with -$0.50 EPS to positive $1.63 a share for SPIR. SPIR has a market cap just a hair above it's annual revenue while BZFD has revenue above it's market cap. Both started as SPACs. SPIR close to profitability while BZFD nowhere near.

I wonder which one goes bankrupt first.