Investing General Discussion

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
At what point does NVDA buy INTC for all stock.
1722546512070.png

• 1Like
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So just think it through. How many excess employees were they actually carrying the last few years. I will go to my grave saying bad management is the death of successful companies.

Edit: -20% after being down 5% during the day's trading. Their factories and IP have to be worth more than the market cap at this point.

Edit 2: just think about the bloat required to do this...
"The Santa Clara, Calif.-based company earned an adjusted 2 cents a share on sales of $12.83 billion in the June quarter"

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
So just think it through. How many excess employees were they actually carrying the last few years. I will go to my grave saying bad management is the death of successful companies.

Edit: -20% after being down 5% during the day's trading. Their factories and IP have to be worth more than the market cap at this point.

Edit 2: just think about the bloat required to do this...
"The Santa Clara, Calif.-based company earned an adjusted 2 cents a share on sales of $12.83 billion in the June quarter"

So, when is INTC a good deal? :D

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
NASDAQ futures down another 2.5% and ES futures down almost 1.75%

Unemployment number came in hot. About those rate cuts...

Freaking Out GIF by Travis

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I will go to my grave saying bad management is the death of successful companies.
Not entirely true, bad management is also the death of bad companies.

Most companies are bad companies. Every company I've ever worked for has been a bad company; every company I know as a supplier/vendor plus all of my enterprise clients are also bad companies.

Bad management is super common.

• 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
AMZN breached its 200-DMA. Took a starter position at $164.

Went back into OXY at $57.50. Strictly a Warren Buffet piggyback.

Edit: wrote another put on NVDA. DCA the premium to $1.05

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Above expectations.
It's bizarre that this keeps impacting the market when everyone knows that they'll revise this number down again in 3 months and it'll come in below expectations.

Not only that, but even this bullshit number is misleading since it's people working multiple jobs just trying to survive inflation.

If anything, they should take this as a sign we need a rate cut.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It's bizarre that this keeps impacting the market when everyone knows that they'll revise this number down again in 3 months and it'll come in below expectations.

Not only that, but even this bullshit number is misleading since it's people working multiple jobs just trying to survive inflation.

If anything, they should take this as a sign we need a rate cut.

The number never gets revised in a "good" direction, so when it gets revised in a few months, the unemployment rate will be even more above expectations, not below

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users