Investing General Discussion

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Yeah I remember how last time the stock market went up rapidly, they shut down every major trading platform.

Very legitimate, not at all fake and gay

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
So I'm confused why this is having such a big impact on the US markets.

It's one thing when the US fucks it all and everyone else who owns massive US debt and trades everything in the reserve currency gets fucked along with us.

But why in the world does the Yen collapsing (again) impact us whatsoever? This seems a bit retarded to me and seems like a sell off with no apparent reasoning behind it.
Mass sell offs to fund Israel’s upcoming three front war.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
1722866955141.png

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
My brokerage (Interactive Brokers) is working fine

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fidelity, both .com and ATP are down for me. Unable to log in either. Gotta love it. They always find a way to keep the retail trader out.

I think all but 2 of my positions had open orders to close, so I hope I am ok and/or they would still execute.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Added $8k cash to my individual and SEP to throw into the fire.

Might drop it all in MSTR.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Neat, so once again traders taking way too much risk with leverage and now the house of cards is crashing on them.

I guess this is the downside where every investment in the world is shit so everyone throws it into the US stock markets. When their own shit collapses, it now takes us with it because we're effectively the world market now.

Just like the banks here in the US though, this should've been incredibly easy to hedge against. It's not like rate hikes were a massive surprise, especially with how slow this shit has been going.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Hello fellow investors, do you know how i can get out of this crashing stock market, keep all my money and not pay capital gains taxes on it?

Signed,
Texas Lawyer

Last edited:
  • 1Double Worf

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Neat, so once again traders taking way too much risk with leverage and now the house of cards is crashing on them.

I guess this is the downside where every investment in the world is shit so everyone throws it into the US stock markets. When their own shit collapses, it now takes us with it because we're effectively the world market now.

Just like the banks here in the US though, this should've been incredibly easy to hedge against. It's not like rate hikes were a massive surprise, especially with how slow this shit has been going.
Look at how peaceful the world is though! Since all economies are interconnected wars don't happen anymore.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
It's not trading, I cannot login to the website or ATP at all.
I made sure I had ATP opened early plus keeping web log in refreshed. Probably too many people waited till market open to try to log in. We are already grinding in misty thicket and dinging lvl 7 while others cant get past character creation.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's not trading, I cannot login to the website or ATP at all.
I got into ATP earlier, but had 2 trades not go through. (Posted the error earlier)

Seems cleared up now.

That said, the trade room I am in has complaints from pretty much every broker. Fidelity, Schwab (ToS), Vanguard, ETrade, you name it.

1722868220120.png