Investing General Discussion

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Honest question for the group...

What is the one book you would recommend for someone to better understand the Stonk Market and how to invest in it?

I am not looking to become a day trader. Most of my net worth is in real estate, I own a few stocks and some shit coin, but that is maybe 10% of my portfolio.
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I am still sitting on that QQQ you recommended to me back in 2020. I think I bought in around $175 iirc
QQQ been a good boy, he just acts up from time to time

1723137336146.png

• 2Like
  • 1Tendies
  • 1Diamond Hands
Reactions: 3 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Geesh QQQ take a freaking breather, about to test yesterday's highs, unlike yesterday not wanting to place a stop just yet up at these levels.

Vix not giving way is a little concerning, and tech up 3% on the day is not a good look, we need this to calm down for this to be a big win. Bear rallies are like this, this is sell the rip type of action.

• 1Mother of God

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Companies will force the feds hand. Fed was like "we will cut rates if unemployment gets bad" and so they were like "okay!".

My new job is in the auto industry, overrun by union members. God help me.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I sold everything I bought on sale Monday aside from my ETH.

• 1Paper Hands
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Honestly companies need to go back to cutting 10% of their regular office-workers (as in non-manufacturing/ops/logistics type people) every few years.
That’s healthy to do if you replace them just to churn the workforce and get new blood in. Not so healthy when you cut and never replace.

• 1Seriously?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Eh, made money. Figured the downside risk is higher than the upside opportunity.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers