Investing General Discussion

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I had to look those up as I've never heard of them. It's also known as the Jersey Left. They can be found in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Ohio, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New York, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, and Vermont

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Had to look that up too. That seems...retarded? How is that in any way helpful? Now instead of crossing traffic on the road I was on, I have to get on a different road and...also cross traffic? But now close to an intersection so we can make even more traffic as I fail to get across.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Had to look that up too. That seems...retarded? How is that in any way helpful? Now instead of crossing traffic on the road I was on, I have to get on a different road and...also cross traffic? But now close to an intersection so we can make even more traffic as I fail to get across.
Because there are no u turns which are the biggest cause of accidents.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Trimmed some WMT this morning. Stock had run so far this year that it had gotten too oversized in my portfolio. Was going to wait until the end of the year but I decided to trim 15% since it had been on a hot streak lately. Sadly its gonna sit as cash because I am not seeing anything to buy with the profits right now.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
1725371890588.png

The longer we spend coiling in the box the bigger the move when it breaks. (in either direction)

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
What names do you watch to get "market" sentiment? Simple as watching SPY?
Mostly SPY but I do go through important individual names to see how their charts are set up. When it's coming to sentiment specifically looking at cross asset behavior can be more telling. Trying to understand the sentiment behind the moves, like today LT govt bonds catching a bid that means there is a little more fear driven versus sector rotation just as an example.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
NVDA chart not looking good failure to get over 136 followed up by failure to hold 120, strong set up for lower but has good support at low 90s
90-94 has been my target area since the split.

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
I had to look those up as I've never heard of them. It's also known as the Jersey Left. They can be found in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Ohio, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New York, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, and Vermont
Knowing jersey it probably makes setting up tollbooths safer or something.

• 2Worf

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
What names do you watch to get "market" sentiment? Simple as watching SPY?
Nvda in the tech world is the sentiment driver. There’s value and growth in some of the other mag7 but nothing to drive the kind of overall market sentiment that nvda can. That will change if one of them figures out a more impressive ai.

Nvda holding but not really meaningfully bouncing off 110 is worrying.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok sure dude
I mean this is exactly what the Amazon Go stores ended up being. A bunch of Indians watching you on cameras and charging you for what you walked out with instead of some miracle technology they claimed it to be.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 2 users