Investing General Discussion

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Are we going to get a boring ass inside bar day? Look at SPY chart and makes perfect sense why we are sitting here, look at QQQ chart and wonder wtf we are doing in no mans land.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
You jinxed it.
Was hoping so.
1725549644370.png

Look at this fuckery on the 4hr chart of QQQ, right up and kissed it then strong rejection. now to set a new low. More blood please.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think it’s just going to chop this level until jobs data tomorrow.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Only level I'm willing to play today but it's probably better to wait till tomorrow.

1725549914017.png

• 2Like
  • 1To the Moon!

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
We do seem stuck in the corridor.

I decided to roll my SPY puts to take some profit while we loiter in this range.

1. Exited Nov 15 P @ 520
  2. Entered Oct 18 P @ 525

This allowed me to realize 40k in gains on the position and essentially re-enter it with a shorter window. Basically it's a safety against a pullback and move upwards. Which if it happens I will sell the new position at a minor loss or if we keep going down I would dump the new position once SPY hits the new resistance between 535-540. If SPY hits that level I will sell the new position from the roll at whatever profit it's gathered at that time.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So read an article today.... Warren Buffet apparently just sold close to a billion worth of Bank of America stock, and is now sitting on around a quarter of a Trillion in cash.

Hurm... If only there was something we could interpret from this action.....

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
So read an article today.... Warren Buffet apparently just sold close to a billion worth of Bank of America stock, and is now sitting on around a quarter of a Trillion in cash.

Hurm... If only there was something we could interpret from this action.....
That the BRK model is broken at this size? He has been sitting on a large cash pile for years. Not to mention people really need to stop assuming every BRK trade has anything to do with Warren. He is less involved in their trades than he has ever been in our life times.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not to mention people really need to stop assuming every BRK trade has anything to do with Warren. He is less involved in their trades than he has ever been in our life times.
So you're saying I should sell my OXY?

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Meaningless tidbit of info that may only interest me:

PLTR has a marketcap of just shy of $70B