Investing General Discussion

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1726760121436.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tirant

Golden Knight of the Realm
Man, sold my covered CRWD calls too early. Also have the same Amzn CC about to get executed.

Solid short term profits on both. Can’t get everything (anything?) perfect.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Big Value names taking a gut punch as money rotating into Tech and Growth. Expect this to continue for a bit and might present a buying opportunity at some point.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I’m a buyer on wmt once it gets to $50. How shit trading at 53x earnings with slow and steady growth forecasts when half of tech is in the 20s is considered value is truly beyond me.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m a buyer on wmt once it gets to $50. How shit trading at 53x earnings with slow and steady growth forecasts when half of tech is in the 20s is considered value is truly beyond me.
Lol, there is a reason I trimmed my WMT position at $80.

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Not here
<Gold Donor>
NVM Thought it over makes perfect sense actually.

For context, I called out that we're now making fun of people who make money in the thread. But I came to the conclusion if you're making money then your balls can be busted. As opposed to losing money where that can sting a little.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
so between my roth and my individual I've got 55k just sitting in cash

what do

income EFTs? lol

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Sitting at +$17k on the day need to have quick consult with wife but think I'm going to dump at close. I believe there is another$25k in upside possible and that is certainly tempting, but I don't think the volatility is done this year and there will likely be more advantageous opportunities. Not a call to sell I just like to be upfront about my positioning and it's not going to give me FOMO if it moves against me, it's been a good couple years.

• 2Like
  • 2Tendies
  • 1Paper Hands
Reactions: 4 users

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Not here
<Gold Donor>
Sitting at +$17k on the day need to have quick consult with wife but think I'm going to dump at close. I believe there is another$25k in upside possible and that is certainly tempting, but I don't think the volatility is done this year and there will likely be more advantageous opportunities. Not a call to sell I just like to be upfront about my positioning and it's not going to give me FOMO if it moves against me, it's been a good couple years.
I realized about 1/24th so close to my lower estimation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I wonder how long it takes the market to see whatever bofa sees that justifies a 75bps cut in Q4. Careful with those tendies boys

• 2Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users