Investing General Discussion

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
The govt pumping an extra trillion into the economy every year isn’t good for the long term health of the economy maybe but them scaling back in any meaningful way would be terrible for stocks.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Probably nothing.

imageedit_27_4079977230.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The great thing about massive inflation is if you hold most stocks long enough they become profitable!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh come now. You think the power players aren't leaked data ahead of time

View attachment 548343

how long until they are revised down?

I do appreciate the pre-market heads up. I adjusted the limit price I had on a long SPY600 call. Ive got itchy trigger finger with it as I’m nervous about election time with it. Would prefer to dump before then.

edit; meant spy600 not 700

Last edited:

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Market is up 60%+ in 24 months and now we are going to add up large gap up at this level. Topping process can take time and it can go further than we think. It's easy for me to say a few weeks ago we are going to 600 but its still something else when you watch it as it happens. Absolutely relentless . We'll know if we are forming a top if volatility increases more big rallies then drop just to rally again (ie indecision) that is all to be seen yet. Right now it's just a freight train.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Said to wife this morning when I saw futures, it would be great if we open with big gap and just sell hard into it. So far that's what's happening but it only becomes meaningful if we close below yesterday's low. Too early for any bear excitement for an interim top.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Smci with a random 20% crash in the space of 2 minutes. Glad I sold that already!

not so random after all. DoJ investigating their alleged accounting irregularities.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user