Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
see ya goodbye GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Under 6 hours til someone explains why this is actually a bullish sign cause now the fed will pivot or something

Rais

Trakanon Raider
The CFO was deeply against retail stock traders making money. He saw the new restructuring plans, cutbacks, and making BB@B profitable by throwing more 20% off coupons and emails to consumers he couldn't take it anymore in the positivity of earning profits. He saw the writing on the wall of the company being turned around and those retailer traders will make money. How could he keep underperforming assisting in leading a company and keeping a high salary/package and seeing the company through dark times and turning it around? This is a hugely progressive move showing top C-suites are seeing the writing on the wall from their shareholders that you need to perform to make money. Clearly, this is a sign that the market is turning into a bull run all the way through 2024.

In all seriousness, this guy sold 42k shares when it jumped to 20 dollars. Something is going to come down about insider trading that he knew he was going to get caught on. Or he is just upset that he didn't sell the rest of his 260k shares.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ISM print this morning reports that the Business Activity Index was the strongest reading of the year. Volume selling hit all indexes on that print.

Thinking it is being digested as the Fed needs to be more aggressive. Still not doing enough to quash demand / inflation.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Another false break and reclaim of the SPY 390 level.

(This is why technical analysis pays). I had been talking about strength using this level to buy off of, vs some random buying above this. Not to say we can't ultimately fail this, but the continued strength holding up here is a good thing.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Another false break and reclaim of the SPY 390 level.

(This is why technical analysis pays). I had been talking about strength using this level to buy off of, vs some random buying above this. Not to say we can't ultimately fail this, but the continued strength holding up here is a good thing.
Still only the 2nd quarter brother. We got a lot of trading left in the day.

Not to imply I dont believe in technicals, you know I do. I have three open buy orders that failed to fill on the reversal. Lets see where we end up.

PS.. PLTR at $7.00, SPIR at $1.15, and T (yes T) at $16.75

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
INTC close to breaking down below $30. For those who are curious, at $29.20 the dividend yield hits 5%. One of the safest dividend plays I can see on the table. Fuck I am actually tempted.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Missed my T order by 3 cents and PLTR by 17 cents. SPIR did me a solid and reversed upwards 13%

Remember Lets Go Luna GIF by PBS KIDS

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1662517586887.png

What a coincidence.

1662517688561.png

You'll notice before the FOMC, they are going to buy 107b after dumping at least 30b.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I had a dream last night that today was going to be an absolute bloodbath, starting with crypto going effectively to zero.

This is an utterly meaningless datapoint.

• 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Know why fidelity tells me I can only spend 25k of 100 I transferred, sent Thursday or Friday last week, would think it should be cleared by now

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
T+2 business days. If you sent Fri and Mon was a holiday, you’re likely cleared overnight tonight

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users