Investing General Discussion

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
Twitter was shit before and its way worse now.
This is objectively false, and you should feel bad for having this opinion. I suspect you're the sort of person that will go "musk is so evil bad" boohoohooo, even though he objectively took huge steps to eradicate really just the worst content. I got to see retarded ass furries whine about it all the time when they were getting banned after his takeover.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This is objectively false, and you should feel bad for having this opinion. I suspect you're the sort of person that will go "musk is so evil bad" boohoohooo, even though he objectively took huge steps to eradicate really just the worst content. I got to see retarded ass furries whine about it all the time when they were getting banned after his takeover.
Pretty sure all the degenerate furry fucking is still on there. You're making shit up again.

I think eliminating tradjournalists as being the "main characters" of Twitter via the blue check change was a good thing. But there are many ways the site is just worse. And the whole "getting rid of the bots" thing never happened, that's also much worse.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure all the degenerate furry fucking is still on there. You're making shit up again.

I think eliminating tradjournalists as being the "main characters" of Twitter via the blue check change was a good thing. But there are many ways the site is just worse. And the whole "getting rid of the bots" thing never happened, that's also much worse.
The more basic stuff is, but the bad stuff definitely isn’t.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Look at the very first post in the politics thread for Falstaff's baseline.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m not sure what you’re trying to say. I didn’t start that thread and that post was a response to the three people back then who weren’t slurping Obama’s cock like the rest of us.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Ya know who's political stance sucks?

Everyone.

So how about them markets?

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1729023759553.png

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd take old twitter over current twitter for one main reason: you can't straight sort your "following" tab chronologically. As in, Elon totally removed that ability. I don't even see tweets from certain people I follow at all anymore because they get pushed way down on my TL and replaced by other tweets that happened many hours ago from blue checks.

I get that he is trying to boost certain tweets to sell blue check subs, but it's annoying af for normal twitter users like me. This kind of follows a general trend of companies being way more restrictive over how you sort data for searches so that they can feed you what they want to feed you, regardless of search options. Shitty stuff.

The other bad thing about Elon twitter is that the "For You" tab is just utter, complete trash these days. It was never great before, but I felt like it was at least trying to read my preferences and feed me stuff I'd like. Now it's just clearly promoted stuff for days- and it's the worst kind of shit too. I don't go on the "For You" section often, but before it was at least an option when I was bored. Now it's useless.

The one good thing Elon did was community notes. Big positive there.