It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Always enjoy creepy Dennis. And Charlie as the retarded guy (well, high in this case) was hilarious.

Not sure I'd call it a classic, but it was better than last week for sure.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
maybe if you havent seen Making a Murderer and the Jinx a bit of the fun drops off.

Dennis Staring at the camera.

Mac-Stery Science theater

Charlie Dassey

Frank Durst.

Amazing.

that phone call with the yeahs....I started laughing so hard. And when charlie says "he gave her a piledriver" I spit out my drink.

"Are you on the Cat Tranquilizers charlie?"

......yeah

"He pauses the movie and tries to think of something funny, and when he cant he just quotes another movie"

"Very niiiiiice"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It didn't have to be this hamfisted, that was a mistake on their part. When they did this in Gang Desperately Tries to Win an Award, it was done a lot more subtly and its considered one of their best episodes.

You don't have to beat us over the head with it. We've been watching you for 12 years. We get it and we like your show because you're not beating us over the head with it.

lol you thought the Gang Desperately Tries to Win an Award episode was subtle? ok..

• 1Solidarity

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
lol you thought the Gang Desperately Tries to Win an Award episode was subtle? ok..

sunny-award-orgasm-2.gif

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
The thing with the sweatshop was great. There are so many great moments in this one.

"You want more chips. Murder is chips!"

Xevy

Log Wizard
I didn't watch making a murderer or the jinx, but I knew what they were referencing. The stares, the burping, the wrestling stuff, the 'yeah's. I was laughing really hard. Maybe the most at any episode this season so far.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That might be a new classic.

At first I thought they were doing the red button meme (hero vs bigot), but it went a completely different direction.

Elbows too sharp and "if it smells like shit, you must acquit" killed me.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
If you havent seen it yet, watch it now.

"Look out, Faggot"

I literally was crying on my floor during the credits.

It was great. It kept escalating. Slur, Dee with Parkinsons, Dennis banging a young girl with the Dennis system, Charlie stepping in a perfect shit then saying American Inventor, I thought there was no way to go further, and then....BIKE.

sole

Molten Core Raider
The shitty shirt, the n-bomb, the smoking, the revolving lawyers... one of the best episodes ever. My mind knew what was up with the bike, but my eyes weren't ready for it. "That's not a penis, that's a fist!"

• 1Like

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
One of the best episodes they've ever done. It is astounding that the show can still be this good 12 seasons in.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
not sure at all how they got away with a few minutes of that episode, but fucking glorious

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That was incredible. Haven't been overly happy with the season but that episode was fantastic.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
rewatched it last night. the first time i watched it i didn't even think about the fact that, aside from the first minute or two, the entire episode was filmed inside one room. crazy that these guys can still have an episode like this, with nothing but the 5 of them sitting around a table doing almost pure dialogue for the whole episode, 12 seasons later and still have us all rolling. fucking love this show.