It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Love the show, not my favorite episode. Have been rewatching season 11 and I don't mind the experimental episodes but this one didn't do it for me on first viewing. We'll see when I watch it again...which I will.

Also: McPoyle vs. Ponderosa: The Trial of the Century is fantastic.

320b301fbd21e8f388186d96db9a7125.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Being Frank is probably my favorite episode of season 11. Him stumbling his way through a day while not knowing what he is doing half the time is great.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Loved this episode, felt like something from season 1-4 but with extra creepy Dennis thrown in from later seasons.

• 2Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Being Frank is probably my favorite episode of season 11. Him stumbling his way through a day while not knowing what he is doing half the time is great.

That really was he best of the season I think. It wasn't the funniest, but it was the best. It reminded me of Charlie's Opera. Which I think is the best episode of the entire show.

Gotta pay the troll toll to get into this boys hole.

Pondy was the funniest. Just every part of it. Mrs. Dennis went full cat.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

every list is subjective and in one like this you can move some episodes up or down 10 spots but this list sounds like its made by a person who just started watching IASIP 3 years ago

no way should asskickers united, sweet dee has a heart attack, who pooped the bed should be even smelling top 10. and the entirety of first season should be in the bottom half somewhere

• 2Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Good episode.

"AIDS! I got AIDS! not the gay AIDS but the other kind."

Also: check out The Mick. Pretty good first few episodes with Kaitlin Olson (Sweet Dee).

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
I found that first episode to be pretty solid.

C'mon, we had a black president before the Orange one. That's a really solid line.

The meta of that ep was 100%. It's just a really hard thing to make gut laughs out of.

But, compare it to episode one. The gang gets racist. No, I mean really. Those three guys have grown as writers. The meta of the episode is commendable. It's just kinda hard to watch.

But it could have easily been impossible to watch. I won't watch it again, but I think they dun good with it.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Charlie and Frank having so much fun on those waterslides made me want to go to a fucking waterpark. Yeah, this felt more like typical Sunny though, Charlie and Frank up to their regular antics, creepy Dennis and gay-acting Mac.

sole

Molten Core Raider
Mac and Dee were the low points this episode but the AIDS pool payoff at the end completely made up for it.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
That really was he best of the season I think. It wasn't the funniest, but it was the best. It reminded me of Charlie's Opera. Which I think is the best episode of the entire show.

Gotta pay the troll toll to get into this boys hole.

They did a live version of this at the Troubador and we wanted to go so bad. Line was about a trillion people deep though.

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mac and Dee were the low points this episode but the AIDS pool payoff at the end completely made up for it.
The AIDS pool at the end was hilarious. And closing with Mac putting his anus on the drain.

Really enjoyed this one. Feels like they should've opened with it. Or maybe they were just setting low expectations.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
They knew they had your attention on #1, so they went ahead and said what they wanted to say.

You can't do two shows like that in a row, and you can't bury it in the middle of the season. You have to either lead with it or finish with it.

I expect many gutlaughs from the rest of them. Probably they have one mid season arty one lined up.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I haven't watch sunny in a long time and had a few minutes to kill so I watched the waterpark. Oh man I was rolling by the end. Saw in the credits Dan and Dave from GoT were lifeguards in this episode.

• 1Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
"We gotta get to the top of that slide!"
"And raw dog the shit out of it!"

That was one of the better episodes of the past couple seasons.