Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
"That's your rockbottom, bitch! You just had your dick in your daughters face!"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
He should of used dark rum instead of light rum, what a fgt.

Meyers Rum would of been a way better choice.

w/ riot juice, he should of made a blue curacao long island and replace vodka with everclear (pure grain)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't think that was super dark, assuming you're talking about the Cricket episode. But maybe you're a week behind?

I had read your comment before watching this week's and expected something super fucked up to happen to Cricket. Fucking his dad's dog seemed pretty mild considering it's Cricket.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
I guess dark in that it seems like all of the characters are ending up being exactly what they've built them up to be throughout the seasons. Had a Mac is gay episode, Dee is willing to do anything to prove that she has worth, Dennis actually has feelings, Cricket had his stuff and that's pretty cut and dry, then we're left with either a Frank or Charlie episode following suit. The last four episodes have ended with a specific character oriented resolution. Probably thinking way too much into it

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't like the Cricket episode very much
I went back and looked at the last few seasons, and there have been a LOT of misses. Probably outnumber the good episodes 3:1.

But those good ones? They've been knocking them out of the park.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I went back and looked at the last few seasons, and there have been a LOT of misses. Probably outnumber the good episodes 3:1.

But those good ones? They've been knocking them out of the park.
the majority of episodes this season I've loved. I really liked the idea for the Cricket episode but I think they whiffed beg time on the execution.

spronk

FPS noob
it was pretty underwhelming, cricket getting high, being late to his job with his dad, pulling a knife on a dude, and french kissing a dog is pretty low on the "what would cricket do" batshit crazy insane scale. They also seemed to be way too much into the whole "SEE HOW THIS EPISODE TIES INTO THE PREVIOUS TWO EPISODES" with time cuts to match cricket drifting in and out of those, and lets face it none of us give a fuck about that kind of artistic shit

i mean everyonew knew the second a chick was being nice to cricket that something was FUCKED UP, I assumed it was his sister but glad they didn't go that McPoyle route. Shoulda gone topical - cricket encounters an illegal immigrant tranny in the mens bathroom, they become best friends, but we find out its all a long con by cricket to discover where the cartel stash is hidden and now cricket is wanted by the mexican cartel. Mack questioning his gayness when he finds the tranny repulsive could be the B story.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
I rewatched the cricket episode after someone pointed out it was supposed to be one long Disney parody and it's stretching it a bit. I remember the Lady and the Tramp spaghetti bit but on re watching saw Aladdin in the opening and Beauty and the Beast throughout with how cricket's hair is done up and the girl being named Bell.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
at this point, any of the characters leaving is going to kill the show =/

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
there's no way he's actually leaving, they're just doing it to drum up the drama. everything he's done outside of this show has been awful.