J49: An Erotic Life

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
hell you can bring the old lady if you want and i'll do some couples counseling.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Yeah J, your marriage is toast bro. I hope you were smart enough to nuke that "family" account.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
J49, now seems like the perfect time to ask your wife to write RR SS on her tits and take a pic. She knows her sexual frigidity has pushed you to this, let the healing begin.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
J49, now is the time to surprise your wife with a shit ton of flowers. One of those come home from work, and the entire walkway or whatever is just filled with them. She will love that!
She doesn't give him enough allowance for this or he risks her finding out about his side $$$$

Remit_sl

shitlord
no....the std-bj was from a stripper at a strip club
she thinks capri is the same stripper, not a street whore
i guess strangers can message you on Fb , shes not on a friend list
I concede that it was I who was wrong. You did previously state that it was a bj from a stripper. The FB thing is weird though. There were so many solutions to this problem. Did you want to get caught?

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What does your wife do for a living, J49? Is she going to be able to function at work today?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I fucking warned you! You could have had a shot with your wife's sister since she's down with open relationships but now you've blown it dumb ass.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
HOLY SHIT THIS IS EPIC

My FAVORITE PART is that Johnnys life has been completely destroyed and HES MORE WORRIED THAT THE WHORE IS OK!

That is the truest love I have ever seen.

• 1Like

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
i can start to pay your wife for sex? allows her to get even and make some money for the kids.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Be proud, johnny49, for thou hath ascended to the hallowed halls of shame!

Few will know this feeling, few will experience this moment when their retardation is enshrined in perpetuity to collect dust in the museum built to display the greatest stupidities this forum community can deliver!

Bask in this moment and be at peace with the depths you have wallowed in.

Truly you have earned this honor.

• 1Like