J49: An Erotic Life

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Johnny49_sl said:
no body...yet
This is from the other thread, but you should try to get some of your rerolled bros in on this action. Wouldn't you rather her be fucking friends than total strangers?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Since it's all out in the open now, you should convince your wife to have a threesome with you and Capri.

If she's not sold on the idea of a 3-way with an "STD Stripper", you can tell her you will have Wolf clean everyone's butt hole beforehand; and between the inevitable ass to mouth scenarios.

iannis

Musty Nester
How did her mom not know? And what pushed the girl to tell her mother that she was whoring?

I've got a feeling that little Capri thinks you're gettin married, Johnny.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I doubt it was "Mom im a whore" but when she was spending time with this old fart having money to buy drugs mom can put two and two together to know hes feeding her habit.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
tGp7Ja3.png

This basically sums of capri's relationship with J49

iannis

Musty Nester
Well yah, but... this has been going on for quite some time.

Those two had a fight and Capri let slip some "zingers" that prodded the mom into actually finding Johnny. Shit, she might have told him who he actually WAS.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
The question is how much does her mother really know and will Johnny's wife go and seek her out now that she has a name to get details from.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
The question is how much does her mother really know and will Johnny's wife go and seek her out now that she has a name to get details from.
Id be doubtful that Johnny's wife actually wants to talk to some crack head mom. She has a story she believes and she will take it from there. I'd be more worried about some buzzkill messaging her mom with a link to this thread.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think you should take Keg up on his lunch offer. Realistically it can't get any worse, so any advice he gives will somehow be an improvement over the current situation. Somehow. Document all.