J49: An Erotic Life

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
"Hey You dont know me but register on this site and post 5 times then you will gain access to a secret forum where your husband has been posting about fucking hooooors".

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
"Hey You dont know me but register on this site and post 5 times then you will gain access to a secret forum where your husband has been posting about fucking hooooors".
That or here is this website that has meticulous detailed records and recorded videos of your daughters drug addiction and decent into prostitution

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think you should take Keg up on his lunch offer. Realistically it can't get any worse, so any advice he gives will somehow be an improvement over the current situation. Somehow. Document all.
Rerolled exepects a post card from Kegs trip to Hoor Island.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
tGp7Ja3.png

This basically sums of capri's relationship with J49
So did she ever have a job at pizza hutt or was that just code for crack house?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So did she ever have a job at pizza hutt or was that just code for crack house?
Now that I think about it I wonder if you're right. It took me a while to realize that "so she doesn't get sick" meant to go buy drugs.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
J49, don't you have nudes of your wife that you didn't share? Seems like the need to keep those private is off the table.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Id be doubtful that Johnny's wife actually wants to talk to some crack head mom. She has a story she believes and she will take it from there. I'd be more worried about some buzzkill messaging her mom with a link to this thread.
You underestimate a woman's need to know. She wants to know more and she will find out.

Dexz

Golden Squire
LOL... I hope she leaves you broke, homeless and unemployed. Fucking nasty whores bareback while never thinking of anyone but yourself, whores and rarely your wife and children. Tell me you don't deserve it.