J49: An Erotic Life

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I enjoy irony.

For example, capri and her nirvana shirt, a tribute to dieing young.

Second example is jons weeding ring being the focal point of his whore selfy.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If J used his kickback money to put his kids through school his wife would probably go ahead and divorce him since their future would be secure. Where's the sense in that?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
J49 is banging Eric Cartman
cartman-i-do-what-I-want.jpg

I'm not sure cartman wouldn't be an upgrade, at least in the looks department. We can ignore the underage thing since cartman is at least 20 yrs old no matter what grade he's in.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
college = $32000 per year after scholarships, high school = $17,000 per year
kick back = $5000 per year plus/minus
i am not depriving my kids anything
The fuck kind of shit scholarships are your kids qualifying for that you still have to pay 32k per year? Obviously that 17k per year high school didn't learn them worth shit.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
The fuck kind of shit scholarships are your kids qualifying for that you still have to pay 32k per year? Obviously that 17k per year high school didn't learn them worth shit.
Thyere going to a private school where its 40k a year but they give "scholarships" so people come and pay the rest because they think its a good deal.

But if you are paying 17k for highschool you are fucking retarded as well as your kids. If they go to a school like that they should be getting better scholorships.

Fuck it I won't explain it. You and your kids are both dumb you deserve to pay that much, It's why the retards need private HS to begin with. Your whole family is retarded congrats on giving them mental AIDs and soon to be real AIDS

Sloshed

Lord Nagafen Raider
Over? Did you say Over? Nothing is over until we decide it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Johnny49 needs this thread like his hookers need heroin. He will be back.