J49: An Erotic Life

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So you're going to pay Capri $10 to rape him now? So the guy at the club wanting the condom was you all along?

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Oh sorry i crossed a line somewhere shit its almost like im cheating on my wife with drugged up hookers let me pretend to care about my kids for 30 seconds

Brand

Molten Core Raider
This is classic...If anyone else had snapped this way...This board would EAT THEM ALIVE. However, J49 has so consistently delivered titillating goods...None of the usual suspects want to attack.

Seriously though...How fucked is this thread...All of us voyeurs reading the trainwreck...Eating popcorn while some sociopath fucks druggy Camden hookers and preaches about his self-righteous defense of his children.

Nothing but a self-serving narcissist in denial of his worthless life. We truly get the world we deserve.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Ill leave your kids out and stop posting here if youd like j88 if it keeps the thread going and everyone else happy

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Let's see who walks away from what first: Capri from her drug habit, or J49 from posting here.

My money's on Capri.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
thanks, but i don't need people to agree with my choices, and if they call me a degenerate or sociopath ...who cares
i am 52 and have been banging 20-something year old hookers for close to 4 years and mostly gotten away with it..
i make good money, the wifes makes better money, my kids are well educated and appreciate all that we have done for them..
i am having fun...and i WAS sharing it with this forum,
i have always been honest, offered proof when doubted, even capris journal...."its embarrassing but he came 12 fucking times today"
pictures, videos, screenshots of texts, names, places
and i have taken the ridicule...but FUCK those that make disparaging comments about my kids.....meet me in camden and i will pay some junkie to rape your ass
lol

so sensitive

Brand

Molten Core Raider
thanks, but i don't need people to agree with my choices, and if they call me a degenerate or sociopath ...who cares
i am 52 and have been banging 20-something year old hookers for close to 4 years and mostly gotten away with it..
i make good money, the wifes makes better money, my kids are well educated and appreciate all that we have done for them..
i am having fun...and i WAS sharing it with this forum,
i have always been honest, offered proof when doubted, even capris journal...."its embarrassing but he came 12 fucking times today"
pictures, videos, screenshots of texts, names, places
and i have taken the ridicule...but FUCK those that make disparaging comments about my kids.....meet me in camden and i will pay some junkie to rape your ass
Sure is generous of you to share this trainwreck with us.

You do realize that doesn't make you right...You're still a terrible person.

And getting offended about your kids...Grow a pair. You've done TERRIBLE shit...Threatening us with removing your posts hurts YOU. You're just the current gapers-block on the Rerolled highway. There will be another...There is always more peices of human garbage.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Over? Did you say Over? Nothing is over until we decide it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Johnny49 needs this thread like his hookers need heroin. He will be back.
I didn't know it was Germans who bombed Pearl Harbor... oh wait...

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
fuck you all college is 60k including room and board, and he did great with the scholarships, considering it is a very tough school to get into, and fuck you assholes for saying something about my kids...this thread is OVER, FUCK YOU ALL
Every time you fuck one of those whore's you are personally shitting all over your kids so you trying to claim some high ground is fucking hilarious.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Every time you fuck one of those whore's you are personally shitting all over your kids so you trying to claim some high ground is fucking hilarious.
Also, every day you spent jizzing 12 times inside Capri are days you could've have spent with your children. Go fuck yourself J52.