J49: An Erotic Life

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Now that you mention it, I KNEW I'd seen that face before.

images

Oh, and hey, request thread title be changed to "J49: Tucking my balls and going home".

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Also, every day you spent jizzing 12 times inside Capri are days you could've have spent with your children. Go fuck yourself J52.
Do you normally spend work days with your kids? 'Cause I don't.

Also, fuck whoever talks shit about each others kids. That's fucked up.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Why do you guys act like he's harming his kids somehow by banging whores. Honestly, he's not doing them any worse than if he were cheating. These are some very inexpensive whores, he's hardly wasting money.

Any of you that drink or go to the strip club or gamble probably waste more money than Johnny. You're just judging him because you think a guy who does whores must be a low-life.

It does show a certain emotional immaturity but jesus christ, ya'll are grown ass men who post on a video game board. Let he who lives in a glass house not cast the first stone.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
The kids were brought up a couple times in the past and no one seemed to get mad about it. Let's hope J49 is not just having a bad day due to some $10 heroin he decided to experiment with.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
It's so bad to say something about his kids but its ok for him to bang girls like 5 years older even when their parents are trying to get them clean and he's constantly drugging them up. He doesn't give a shit so who really cares if he's going to cry over something

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
But if you are paying 17k for highschool you are fucking retarded as well as your kids. If they go to a school like that they should be getting better scholorships.

Fuck it I won't explain it. You and your kids are both dumb you deserve to pay that much, It's why the retards need private HS to begin with. Your whole family is retarded congrats on giving them mental AIDs and soon to be real AIDS
I think direct attacks on kids are SLIGHTLY different than bringing up the kids and how J's behavior is or is not affecting them. Shit, rereading that, that was a really shitty attack Cal, and you should feel like shit having to get your jollies calling some other guy's kids stupid.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Didn't he fuck a smack head $10 street whore in his sons bedroom while he was in the hospital?

But yeah you should feel bad Cal. How rude of you.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
So sorry guys I am the sorriest. I was a little silly and I would apologize to his kid because maybe he is a nice kid and takes after momma52 and not j44

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
It's so bad to say something about his kids but its ok for him to bang girls like 5 years older even when their parents are trying to get them clean and he's constantly drugging them up. He doesn't give a shit so who really cares if he's going to cry over something
Pretty much this, although i'm still going with the wife/kids being non-existant.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
thanks, but i don't need people to agree with my choices, and if they call me a degenerate or sociopath ...who cares
i am 52 and have been banging 20-something year old hookers for close to 4 years and mostly gotten away with it..
i make good money, the wifes makes better money, my kids are well educated and appreciate all that we have done for them..
i am having fun...and i WAS sharing it with this forum,
i have always been honest, offered proof when doubted, even capris journal...."its embarrassing but he came 12 fucking times today"
pictures, videos, screenshots of texts, names, places
and i have taken the ridicule...but FUCK those that make disparaging comments about my kids.....meet me in camden and i will pay some junkie to rape your ass
lawl
Didn't he fuck a smack head $10 street whore in his sons bedroom while he was in the hospital?
Supposedly.