Jason Bourne (2016)

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Assassin trying to kill another assassin. Bourne is reformed so he gets to be the good guy but lots of grey there.

So this would have to be based on the post-Ludlum bourne novels right? I never read those and only heard horrible things.
I just finished the 2nd Bourne novel. They are fucking badass and 99% different from the movies, save for Jason Bourne's name. First is great, the second is even better. Looking forward to the 3rd.

My only gripe with the novels is the dialogue exchange between Jason and Marie. It's pretty fucking campy. If you can just shield your mind's eye when reading the novels from Jason and Marie's pained dialogue- they are good reads.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So you're saying the villain of the next Bourne movie will be an assassin trying to kill Bourne? What an original and riveting plot idea.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
LoL, nevermind I was totally thinking of a different movie. derp.
The dude in the third one was more ambiguous. Bourne let him live at one point, and he didn't shoot on sight later on. Something to that effect. Although he did kill that journalist. Clive Owen's character was also sort of ambiguous as well, and Bourne repeats his last words to the guy in the third one before he jumps off the building. Just read that on Wikipedia actually, and that's pretty awesome how it came full circle.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like he is in way better shape for this one than he was for the last one.

skWmx2D.jpg

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
If i swung thar way I'd be more likely to pee in his butt this movie than the chubby version of him from last movie.

Semisus

Molten Core Raider
Saw that Tommy Lee Jones is a part of this movie , wonder what kind of role he will have?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Someone change the title of the thread to Jason Bourne: One Punch Man.

HX2M0g1.gif

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Have seen a lot of stuff that they shot here, pretty neat.

This shot from Tuesday is in the trailer:

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone know what happened first, the filming of this or the chick actually mowing down all those people in vegas