Jason Bourne (2016)

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
This started filming a just after that, just in the last 4 weeks.

There was an officer involved shooting one night though and people thought the strip was closed because of the movie, heh.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I hope it keeps some of the spy element the first one had, but I understand action sells. Either way, can't wait to see it.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Wasn't there one movie with some other dude as the actor that I never saw?

Is that part of the 'series' or no?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ya they were supposed to be the same universe but Hawkeye was going to have his own set of movies separate from Matt Damon's but they got put on hold.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wasn't there one movie with some other dude as the actor that I never saw?

Is that part of the 'series' or no?
It's a movie that's best forgotten like Highlander movies #2 and #3.

Watching that trailing and it looks awesome. They better not be killing off Nicky!

spronk

FPS noob
I wonder if Julia Stiles (Nicky) likes being in bourne or not. She's been in a few other things but I'm pretty sure nobody knows her except "that one blonde chick in all the Bourne movies who kinda helps Jason but doesn't really do much"

Araxen

I wonder if Julia Stiles (Nicky) likes being in bourne or not. She's been in a few other things but I'm pretty sure nobody knows her except "that one blonde chick in all the Bourne movies who kinda helps Jason but doesn't really do much"
They are the only movies she's been in that are box office hits so I say yes.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, for many thirty-somethings she's the girl from 10 Things and Save the Last Dance

Araxen

Watched Identity last night and it's still a great movie that holds up. There is a lot from the first that carries over to the third movie(ie, Blackbrier, Gilberto de Piento). Pretty nuts how consistent the writers carried over that shit. Now to get the next two in before release of the true fourth. I love Supremacy too despite a lot of people not liking it.

These movies always make want to visit Europe so much.

spronk

FPS noob
if you happen to be in vegas next week the world premiere is at Caesars palace at 730pm, red carpet around 7pm if you wanna tell Matt Damon how much he sucked in Interstellar

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I also liked her in "A Guy Thing". Well, I don't remember much about that movie except an expression she made after someone found her underwear or something.

Malakriss

Filming the filming of Bourne

pdH1Mzx.gif

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And it's filming in Vegas. Neat. The road is empty, why would he drive through traffic when the path is clear?