John Wick (2014)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Which girl in Taken was hot? I hope you don't say his daughter. Especially not with her down syndrome running.
I guess when they filmed Taken she was 25, so she probably thought 8years younger me would run like 'dis cuz i'm such an accomplished actress. No of course not, the only reason she's in anything, is cuz someone saw lost and remembered she's the annoying bikini girl. And we gotta put a girl in lingerie to auction off at some point. B/c she's a horrible actress, she's actually better there just taking pictures, b/c then her mouth isn't trying to open to say shitty words.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Guess I'm not elitist enough to notice that running originally, but god damn that's some horrible running.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who gives a shit how she looks when she runs? She is gonna look great on her back.

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
?John Wick 2' Adds ?Orange is the New Black? Breakout, More to Cast

Stahelski is already set for John Wick 2, and the cast has been building quickly since the announcement that the sequel, with several members of the original cast, including Reeves, Lance Reddick, Ian McShane, Bridget Moynahan, and John Leguizamo, returning for round 2. Most importantly, Common has been set as the main villain to face-off against Wick in the new film, and, per Deadline, he?ll now be joined by a trio of very talented character actors, namely Orange is the New Black breakout Ruby Rose, Peter Stormare of Fargo, and Riccardo Scamarcio.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Im sure its just going to be more flashbacks. As for the casting I like everyone, not really sure about Common or him being the main bad guy. Would Rather Stormare be the main antagonist

Homsar

Already pumped, cant wait for more dome busting. Still dont like that they jumped into a sequel so fast, hasnt even been a year

Homsar

Keanu is awesome as always, he takes the dog on walks when they get breaks apparently. So funny listening to people bitching if they end up killing another dog
tumblr_nybgs3BoWz1s4xk33o1_500.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I talked to him quite a lot when I was in high school. He came into my work on Sunday a lot. He was an awesome guy. Super friendly and personable. This was when he had just finished filming The Devils Advocate.