John Wick (2014)

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fuck yeah!
Of course i am a bit worried that the sequel will be shitty but there is still hope.

spronk

FPS noob
i hope we see more al swearengen

bring in ray donovan too, he gets sick of his shitty family, kills them all, and becomes an assassin

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
He actually had a crush on the assassin chick who tried to kill him, in the sequel he finds out the Continental killed her and seeks vengeance on them. Everybody dies.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Unlike Taken, there were a lot of additional plot directions done with John Wick that can be explored upon that would be equally as interesting as another shoot-em-up movie. Showing the Assassin underworld, or John Wick's past assassinations, or centering more on the Continental would all provide interesting plot/world building story-lines. I for one, welcome a sequel and can see it being as good as the first movie if done right.

Homsar

I just dont want them rushing the script and not just try to make a quick buck. Shooting this fall seems really early

Xevy

Log Wizard
I just hope they assure us what glass is bullet resistant and which isn't this time!!!!

Siliconemelons

I just hope they assure us what glass is bullet resistant and which isn't this time!!!!
would a 10m$ slow mo CGI bullet time of the bullet going into the glass and getting stopped then zooming on to would be dead mans face and Keanu's face for WTF! reactions with campy suedo matrix camera work be good? ;-P

Homsar

Well almost the same director situation
"John Wick starred Keanu Reeves, directed by David Leitch and Chad Stahelski and written by Derek Kolstad, all of whom will return for the sequel."

Today, Collider reveals that while it's true they'll all be back, the configuration is somewhat different; with Leitch apparently directing an unrelated project on his own, Stahelski will take on John Wick 2 while Leitch consults and serves as an executive producer.

John Wick stars Reeves a

Homsar

Thats the whole other thing that made this great for sequels/Prequels. You have Leguizamo, Dafoe, Palaki, Mayhem, Mcshane and the Continental/hitman society. For a pure action film they normally arent set up this well for sequels and create a world that people got very interested in

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well that's wrong.
wait... you actually believe with a tiny shred of sincerity that Taken > John Wick?

The only thing Taken has a leg up on John Wick is an overplayed soundbite and a hot girl, if she doesn't open her mouth to talk. Actually wait John Wick had Palicki being a badass. So just a soundbite.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
wait... you actually believe with a tiny shred of sincerity that Taken > John Wick?
The only thing Taken has a leg up on John Wick is an overplayed soundbite and a hot girl, if she doesn't open her mouth to talk. Actually wait John Wick had Palicki being a badass. So just a soundbite.
Which girl in Taken was hot? I hope you don't say his daughter. Especially not with her down syndrome running.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which girl in Taken was hot? I hope you don't say his daughter. Especially not with her down syndrome running.

Smoke Show
rrr_img_110472.jpg