Joker: Folie à Deux (2024)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why do you have 'ol pancake-ass as your avatar? You lose a bet or something?
Lol. I saw it as a thumbnail somewhere on YouTube and found it online so I uploaded it as my avatar. IMO it reminds me of Michael Bolton's cynical face in Office Space. It's most definitely not a compliment for Brianne of Cheese Thievery.
screens_feature2-1.jpg

230638_v9_bb.jpg

I already know I'm crazy.

Weirdly, today is that bitch's birthday.
Look how happy she is.
Brie_Larson (1).jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

boxofficetheory.com
1727755019683.png

with a reported $200m budget, that would be brutal

Joker (2019)​

Production Budget: $55,000,000
Opening Weekend: $96,202,337
Domestic Box Office $335,451,311

1727755320667.png

Chris

Potato del Grande
She released a video for her cover of "get happy" the other day. Holy fuck. It's really bad.
It puzzles me and I used to be a big fan.

Make a name for yourself with synthpop playing a character in your music videos and public appearances.

Stop doing all that and do old people music and regular acting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It puzzles me and I used to be a big fan.

Make a name for yourself with synthpop playing a character in your music videos and public appearances.

Stop doing all that and do old people music and regular acting.
It's aggravating actually. Bitch is making herself a laughing stock and made it embarrassing to admit you were a fan of her music. She is capable of writing good songs. She even has a ton of unreleased songs on YouTube under the name Stefani. If she wanted to reinvent herself and become famous again, she could have. Bitch is whack

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's aggravating actually. Bitch is making herself a laughing stock and made it embarrassing to admit you were a fan of her music. She is capable of writing good songs. She even has a ton of unreleased songs on YouTube under the name Stefani. If she wanted to reinvent herself and become famous again, she could have. Bitch is whack
It’s funny you think you’re her target audience

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider

She's got more money than she'll ever know what to do with. So she doesn't have to "perform" anymore. She's free to let her freak flag fly. Obviously never cared about her "fans" past the 10 bucks they spent on her dumb albums.