Joker: Folie à Deux (2024)

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The people saying they used to be a fan of Lady Gaga in this thread are completely unsurprising yet it explains a lot.

• 2Worf
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
The people saying they used to be a fan of Lady Gaga in this thread are completely unsurprising yet it explains a lot.
Shes a singer right? I think I remember her during half time at a Super Bowl visiting family. I guess she probably sings that retarded hip hop some people seem to like.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Why did you like it so much?

I thought it was a good drama. I did not care much about the comic book aspect of it, I actually find most comic book movies boring these days.

Maybe I'll like joker2 then for the exact same reason? I hate musicals though, is this really a full blown musical?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I thought it was a good drama. I did not care much about the comic book aspect of it, I actually find most comic book movies boring these days.

Maybe I'll like joker2 then for the exact same reason? I hate musicals though, is this really a full blown musical?
Figured I'd ask.

It was okay but it's not any sort of legendary film to me. The whole joker aspect is just I think it means for them to try to sell something, and they're being no Batman it's probably why I didn't care for it.

Full movie you could have just been called something else and it was about somebody cracking and going insane.

Burns

Shes a singer right? I think I remember her during half time at a Super Bowl visiting family. I guess she probably sings that retarded hip hop some people seem to like.
The only song I know that she sings is Butterface.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Who the hell likes Lady Gaga? Also with the hell likes the first movie? I didn't really care for it, and I sure as hell don't like her or her music.
It had a couple of meme-able moments, but it was mostly sad lonely guy pity. Society is fake and gay, but like don’t let yourself become pathetic, of course they don’t actually want that either, they want a guy who consumes the fake and gay, cuts his dick off and watches the Oscars, so they would always turn any guy that “fixes” himself into a villain. Didn’t he actually kill those guys on the train in self defense anyway?

Not a particularly interesting character study

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I thought about watching the first movie. Is this a superhero intro, or something ironic?
The first one was an unintentional anti-establishment movie. And because of when it was released, it really resonated. But, it was unintentional, and so they've now decided to overcorrect the mistake and make this abomination.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1728173543972.png