JRPGs

Siliconemelons

Sorry if that was a spoiler, but that kills any of my desire to play.

I once read this fantasy novel, a nice large single book - now days I am sure it would be a classy trilogy. Anyhow, it was a good fantasy story, had an interesting magic system that was druid like with nature connections, etc. etc.

At the end, out of nowhere the epilogue was some dudes stepping back from a monitor and saying "eh, that was interesting, not what we expected... shall we reboot?" there was zero inference of this in the entire book, and it did nothing to make the book better- it just made me feel... empty...that it was worthless.

I know that is odd to say "Why would a fake world being in a fake world matter?" but well... I guess it does, to me at least.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't remember virtual worlds and from what I remember Xenoblade 1 wasn't supposed to be related (a different name entirely) but Nintendo forced it. After that they sort of became canon to the overall XenoVerse.

The story is definitely weird sci Fi stuff, but they're awesome.

spronk

FPS noob
10 year old vita game getting remastered

nier replicant left PS+ today but i managed to platinum it last night ~30 hours, weird game liked the first 15 hours or so but they clearly ran out of money at some point. I think Automata is a much, much better game and honestly I didn't really get anything out of Replicant that made me appreciate Automata more, if anything Replicant is just a weird confusing game.

I think I will start the Nier Automata anime now though, i think the season finale is this week